Giving away a Magical Butter machine

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

YUP - just that. This thing has been sitting collecting dust since I got my Rotovap a few years ago. Perhaps someone can put it to good use?

I have no idea how many people might want this, if there are more than one I'll decide based on who makes me laugh the hardest.

I'll pick up ground shipping in the US. If going international, we'll figure something out.

Cheers!

Giving away a magical butter machine
Giving away a magical butter machine 2

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I promise I will not post a pic of me slathered in butter, if I win.

I can make no guarantees regarding Crisco. Maybe for one of those Nugsmashers...

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Last time i made butter, and cookies with it. My mother in law was visiting. I warned her to start slow but when i wasn't looking she ate 3 cookies. We were heading out to see a haunted house here in Colorado. On the way she just starts throwing up all over herself. I stop the car and we get her a little cleaned up. At this point she says she is fine, we can still go. Now I a am trying very hard not to laugh because she is literally covered in puke. We took her home and went to the haunted house a few days later, with only one cookie that time. Now she listens when i recommend dosages to her. She sure does love my treats.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok here’s some inspiration

Last chance on this enter as many times as you want. I’ll read the responses over coffee in the am and may the funniest fucker win.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Squirrel got in the building all the employees were freaked out.
Fuckers running around like he owns the place.
Had no clue how he got in the building.
I set a trap, with peanut butter.
I left, 2 hours later I get a call from one of the employees “you got him!!”.
I get back over there,
Squirrels bouncing off the walls covered in peanut butter.
I take the little bastard out side and set him free.
Hour later they call me again,
Fucker ran up the tree was back in the building running around getting peanut butter all over the fucking place!
Aaaghhh!!!

quirk

quirk

Last time i made butter, and cookies with it. My mother in law was visiting. I warned her to start slow but when i wasn't looking she ate 3 cookies. We were heading out to see a haunted house here in Colorado. On the way she just starts throwing up all over herself. I stop the car and we get her a little cleaned up. At this point she says she is fine, we can still go. Now I a am trying very hard not to laugh because she is literally covered in puke. We took her home and went to the haunted house a few days later, with only one cookie that time. Now she listens when i recommend dosages to her. She sure does love my treats.
You and your Mother in law were fortunate it was only puke. The cannabis green outs often involve explosive diarrhea along with the projectile vomiting. I speak from experience.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Coffee on board. Tried to put a pretty fan leaf on it then remembered I’m as artistic as a cow with a paint brush stuck up its ass and just dumped it all in

9998FBD3 49C0 49CA 9097 FF7ACECC01A6

so strong start. I was hoping for that little rascal baby hitler to get stabbed repeatedly. Good times.

then things took a turn and bread became sexually charged epidermal application of perfectly good extract in places it just don’t make sense. Don’t get me wrong I love slathering dudes I just can’t see wasting the weed.

then came the bearded hippie with one shoe who yelled at the kids to get out of his yard while making his mother in law puke. Or something idk I did a wake and bake. someone had the shits too.

finally some action we get to see Samuel Jackson swingin dick only to get it immediately taken off the table? 👎👉👌

Then comes the old lady on the news out of nowhere explaining how to keep us from touching each other’s balls. Fukkin gold. Watching that I laughed out loud at the same time as the dude recording it. I have a warm and fuzzy that it was actually @1diesel1 doing the recording and have chosen to believe that even if it was a random clip from the internet.

congrats diesel pm me dat stuff and it will ship Monday. Or… if you want to nominate someone else I’ll ship anywhere.

stay tuned I did lotsa upgrades and I have a crapload of stuff to give away including some spider farmer lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom