Glueberry Og

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

My old lady made some canna butter a couple days ago, she told me to choose the cookie to make and she'll get the recipe. One of these cookies had me really really nice, but of course with it being the 4th, I ate two.....fuckk......edibles just take a toll on me. We used the trimmings from the Cookies Kush that we harvested.

IMG 1235
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Cropped a smaller plant of this today, such good bud to leaf ratio , stacked in pretty nicely. As you can see I'm on to my next dwc with the glueberry

IMG 1958
IMG 1969
IMG 1933
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

nice buds...smoke report ....or have u ran already?
Well I've smoked it so many times now, probably harvested this strain 4 times. Aromas come off like blueberry pop tarts. I suggest pulling at Day 60. Grabs really purple hues if you lower temps. Hits like pine and fruit, definitely a great mid day strain. I've smoked this when I couldn't go to sleep and eased my mind so I'd say insomnia is best what it can work for. Definitely one of my more smelly plants. You wanna hit this twice with a PK blast to sugar it up. Overall best growing plant to date, extremely strong, loves to be super cropped and LST'd. Amazing inter nose spacing and great bud to leaf ratio. The one in soil that I had was 9 inches tall and with a lil training I got damn near an oz off a 300 watt led. Grow her big, and she will reward you plentifully

Srenots

Srenots

Well I've smoked it so many times now, probably harvested this strain 4 times. Aromas come off like blueberry pop tarts. I suggest pulling at Day 60. Grabs really purple hues if you lower temps. Hits like pine and fruit, definitely a great mid day strain. I've smoked this when I couldn't go to sleep and eased my mind so I'd say insomnia is best what it can work for. Definitely one of my more smelly plants. You wanna hit this twice with a PK blast to sugar it up. Overall best growing plant to date, extremely strong, loves to be super cropped and LST'd. Amazing inter nose spacing and great bud to leaf ratio. The one in soil that I had was 9 inches tall and with a lil training I got damn near an oz off a 300 watt led. Grow her big, and she will reward you plentifully
cool info...thx bro

Srenots

Srenots

the pine and fruit u describe is kinda like the Blue Magoo... gotta luv it man

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Why do u suggest pulling at day 60? :)

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

the pine and fruit u describe is kinda like the Blue Magoo... gotta luv it man
Haha hell yeah dude, I left a lil extra leaf on it this time so the buds would curl up like Og kush nugs and I think it paid off. In the past I literally trimmed off all the sugar and prolly lost out on the final weight. I think I'm gonna stick with this new method. It's definitely more piney in the smoke which doesn't exist in the smell at all

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Currently in Day 26 and approaching week 4. Genetics are: Dutch Passion, Gorilla Glue x Og Kush then crossed with blueberry. This shit legit smells like blueberry pop tarts. Roots and stalk got huge definitely looking like a 4oz plus plant. I don't have great pics I'll take some new ones these pics do no justice. I threw in a couple of my Glueberry cuts
2 questions my man.. What size tent are you runnin & who's the breeder of those seeds?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

2 questions my man.. What size tent are you runnin & who's the breeder of those seeds?
Dutch passion, pack is cheap but genetics are strong imo. Some of the strongest plants I've grown go credit to Dutch passion. I bloom in a 4x8

Top Bottom