GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

Ok next is start of week 2, 7 days of 12/12 and week 2 of feeding, I got fucked on this batch of blackgold soil it is the worst I have ever seen in the 10+ years ive been using it:mad::banghead:, it is full of wood chips and other shit,That's what I get for ordering it from down south (LA) and not from up north (sac) like I normally do, the shit coming outa LA area is recycled junk, and because of that ive had to battle cal mag and potassium deficiency's, I had to cram the cal mag, iron and potassium down there throat to snap them outa it, it slowed them down for about a week or so but there doing good now:) u can see the leaf curl on the TK real good, these pics were taken right before lights out............GMView attachment 365750 View attachment 365751 View attachment 365753 View attachment 365755 View attachment 365756 View attachment 365757

Ive had badluck with my last couple batches of blackgold im going to need your up north connect

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks for the pointers and the info on ingredients as @manicgrower said I have my pen out and am adding notes to my growmaster page as I like to try everything once and awhile and incorporated into my own thing , if it works for me as everyone has stated you are an inspiration here at the farm and i enjoy watching you work sir

soser

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I get that taco thing on the leafs from switching from t5's to 1k's too quick , and moving from high rh to low rh too fast .. just a genetic thing with the TK Im guessing here ?
No not on these they were Doing that classic cal mag potassium leaf tip yellowing/brown burnt leaf curl were the plant just consumes it, I kept cutting the real bad leaves off I dont let the damaged leaves stay on the plant long at all, if u keep the bad leaves off, The plant will recover faster, and to the fact that they were doing the same thing under the T5s, and I also transitioned them in the flower room with my 10oo watters cut back to 60% for the first 3 days then to 75% for 2 days before they got 100%...........GM..........PS I dident help matters any by keeping them in the trays for a month after they rooted it stressed the fuck outa them:(

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

look at you go, a true gem.. can't wait to see that true og blow up:) I love to see how much growth you get in such short time, keeps me loving soil. My bitches got their legs shaved last night and today, i am always so worried after a good lollipop that i took to much then about week 6 I'm like fuck i shulda took more.. So time consuming someone needs to invent nair for these bithces! Did you post any dry bud shots of your last run yet?? much thanks

pimpmasterdlx

pimpmasterdlx

Gm, do you dewax your bho? I dont dewax mine, and I was wondering if its really necessary? Thanks for your time.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

OK its the end of week 2 and start of week 3 and there 3rd feeding and got leafed again, the girls are getting there stretch on, I'm getting about 2+in a day of growth on them and hope they slow down soon lol,.............GM
DSC05486
DSC05485
DSC05487
DSC05488
DSC05491
DSC05492
DSC05494

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Do you de-leaf all your strains? I de-leaf the undergrowth, but looks like you de-leaf the whole length of the plant.
Yes its called selective leafing, I mainly take off the big mature fan leaves, leaving the top 2 sets of leaves on, and some of the lower branch leaves also, I dont shave there legs like u guys do, u guys throw away so much money and time that way it cracks me up, if u guys notice my bitches are tore up from the floor up lol:p.................GM

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes its called selective leafing, I mainly take off the big mature fan leaves, leaving the top 2 sets of leaves on, and some of the lower branch leaves also, I dont shave there legs like u guys do, u guys throw away so much money and time that way it cracks me up, if u guys notice my bitches are tore up from the floor up lol:p.................GM

Well, you know what they say..Theres more than one way to shave a cat...:D.. I prefer my cats clean shaven under their skirt;). Although, its hard to argue with results like yours.:cool:.. I might just have give this de-leafing a try..

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Well, you know what they say..Theres more than one way to shave a cat...:D.. I prefer my cats clean shaven under their skirt;). Although, its hard to argue with results like yours.:cool:.. I might just have give this de-leafing a try..
Ya but it only works if u keep u veg time 14 days or less in beds and keep ur plant numbers appropriate to the size of ur bed and the strain ur growing, In other words veg time the strain ur growing and plant numbers are very important when growing in beds.............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

look at you go, a true gem.. can't wait to see that true og blow up:) I love to see how much growth you get in such short time, keeps me loving soil. My bitches got their legs shaved last night and today, i am always so worried after a good lollipop that i took to much then about week 6 I'm like fuck i shulda took more.. So time consuming someone needs to invent nair for these bithces! Did you post any dry bud shots of your last run yet?? much thanks
Thanks brother glad u like, if I were u I would try just leafing ur plants and spread them out a little more and or shorten ur veg so u dont half to do that, U guys throw away so much money and waste alot of ur time when u shave there legs like that, it actually stresses them when u do that...............GM

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ya but it only works if u keep u veg time 14 days or less in beds and keep ur plant numbers appropriate to the size of ur bed and the strain ur growing, In other words veg time the strain ur growing and plant numbers are very important when growing in beds.............GM

Very F'ing impressive @GrowMaster u got them turned around quite nice.. I m loving the growth ...

What's ur finishing height normally on ur girls with the 14 day veg?... And that's 14 days from rooted cut ?

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Great question ^^^^^^^^^

I'm also wondering do you veg under hps 1000s or ???? Do you have mh and hps in there...dual arc????

Thx

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Very F'ing impressive @GrowMaster u got them turned around quite nice.. I m loving the growth ...

What's ur finishing height normally on ur girls with the 14 day veg?... And that's 14 days from rooted cut ?
Finishing height depends on strain, I dont usually veg 14 days, I like 10 to 12 days of veg better but usual finishing height is 20 to 30 inches.............GM
Great question ^^^^^^^^^

I'm also wondering do you veg under hps 1000s or ???? Do you have mh and hps in there...dual arc????

Thx
Yes I veg in the beds under hps 1000 and under MH and T5s in the mother room...............GM

Latest posts

Top Bottom