GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Look at what I went and did:):):D:D:cool:...........
DSC05451
DSC05452

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Thanks brother glad u like, if I were u I would try just leafing ur plants and spread them out a little more and or shorten ur veg so u dont half to do that, U guys throw away so much money and waste alot of ur time when u shave there legs like that, it actually stresses them when u do that...............GM
Im sure your right, a bit too late right now. so even with big plants this technique works? Your suggesting to shorten vegg and just increase the amount of usable meds per plant, makes sense also would need a good penetrating type hood to reach the bottoms. I am still a work in progress as most of us are, so i do appreciate all the free knowledge:0

soserthc1

soserthc1

Well, you know what they say..Theres more than one way to shave a cat...:D.. I prefer my cats clean shaven under their skirt;). Although, its hard to argue with results like yours.:cool:.. I might just have give this de-leafing a try..
Interesting now i'm torn as you stated its hard to argue with GM results and you can clearly see the lower stems shooting up to the top of the canopy . My thoughts are now is it better to not cut lower if running beds as all the shoots are at a even canopy level so , seems the more the merrier ? @GrowMaster - would you still leave lower shoots if growing tree's or from containers I guess would be my thought and if so do you feel it takes away from the energy going to the main shoots ? almost on page 2 of grow master notes in my book , your def a inspiring grower sir ....

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn do I wish I still have some f1 stock of the twisted purple...I found some fire phenos that are still getting passed around to this day. I just popped some of elites old gear as well. Good luck on your hunt man. Look for that sour og pheno that turns purple.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Daaang are those elites twisted purple ogs from back in the day?
Yes they are, I just popped some more today:), hoping for both a good male and good female to do some chucking with:joyful:................GM
Damn do I wish I still have some f1 stock of the twisted purple...I found some fire phenos that are still getting passed around to this day. I just popped some of elites old gear as well. Good luck on your hunt man. Look for that sour og pheno that turns purple.
Thanks for the heads up bro on the sour pheno, I'm also thinking about popping some of these from Elite
DSC05521
what can u tell me about these.........GM

true grit

true grit

Looking good homie. Really lookin forward to seeing what the TPOG do for ya...got some stashed away myself.

Ult 91 should throw dank too, everyone has said to be on uber lookout for nanner/herms with that bunch though.

Bout to drop some Ultimate SFV myself. Cool seeing folks hunt through some elite gear

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Is this your normal routine? Are you doing it to get the little girls used to the big girls room or are you doing it to fill them out more. Would you prefer to be able to just run that room 12/12 and pop them in ready to go?

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes they are, I just popped some more today:), hoping for both a good male and good female to do some chucking with:joyful:................GM

Thanks for the heads up bro on the sour pheno, I'm also thinking about popping some of these from EliteView attachment 366830 what can u tell me about these.........GM

Yeah, ran the TPOG and they were quite nice. Although out of 15 I only had #2 turn purple on me. For a strain that advertised 90% purple pheno's, I was quite dissapointed. Other than that they were dank. The Ult. Chemdog 91's theres some special ones in there, but also ALOT of hermaphroditic tendencies, so watch em VERY carefully!

Hows them #3 S1's lookin? Holla

Venom818

Venom818

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Is this your normal routine? Are you doing it to get the little girls used to the big girls room or are you doing it to fill them out more. Would you prefer to be able to just run that room 12/12 and pop them in ready to go?
No its not my normal, I normally just run clones and veg in the beds, but after running some pure kush strains the Banana and my BPPK and seeing how different they came out with longer veg times then I normally do I was curious to see if any of the other strains I have did the same thing, and they dont this is the first time running the TK with that much veg and the last lol, there is no difference in the flower like there was on the Pure Kushes, The TK is outa control and getting to big for the Beds...........GM

Top Bottom