GrowMaster

K guys heres a few shots of some SFV for ya she be looking GOOOOOOD!:D
DSC06046
DSC06045
DSC06065
DSC06066

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

One of my favorite OGeeees in the world lol the WIFI#3:D, week 6 day 38, look at all the white hairs still :p:D she has alot more swell to go.......... U should see them now there massive:eek: harvest this weekend wait till u guys see harvest pics its gonna be epic...............GM
DSC06058
DSC06059
DSC06060
DSC06049
DSC06048
DSC06047
DSC06033
DSC06032

sixstring

sixstring

Fuck that VDP chart, I go by experience, And Because thats the way father nature dose it outside around here lol...........GM

Just puffin a 420 bowl of kush and skimming through this badass thread when I came across this post :) fuckin eh bro, fuck that chart hehehe.

I was looking for info on your hoods and saw they were pl hoods.hows the heat with those? Obviously the plants love em, hope you dont think im a stalker with all the likes but damn bro, hard to get through a page with hitting tha damn button a few times lol.peace

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what's up, Grow Master! Ur the fuckin man, bro. Every fuckin' strain looks out of this world. Talk about quality control. They r killing it for only 38 days. Do what u do best and keep it funky, homie!

Venom818

Venom818

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

lmao no you didn't bro ,I just hoarded the white when I'm lucky enough to get some .
Hahahah, no bro, ur still good dont worry ill let ya know when im down ur way................GM
Crushing it GM! :)
Thanks bro, he was my grasshopper about 6 years ago..........GM
Damn everything looking phenomenal man. That #3 is beastin!! Looking forward to hear what ya think on SFV, shes my go to besides 43 for yield and OG flame.
Thanks bro, ya everything is on point and beasted out he killed this run the #3 is freaking huge like usual...............GM
Killing it with those day 38 shots @GrowMaster ... Bringing out the big guns I see, the sfv and banana are looking beast mode... Shit everything is looking Gm style, keep up the good work.. And stay safe bro..
Thanks bro, ya he killed it this run thats for sure..........GM
DAM homie i go away for a bit and your blowing shit up again do you ever rest lol.Everything looks killer
No rest for the wicked homie.............:cool:

R

rarekind

Damn! Your environment must be top notch. Sorry to ask,.... what temp and rh are you running in veg and flowering? To me, that's a vital key in beasting these girls out!

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Just puffin a 420 bowl of kush and skimming through this badass thread when I came across this post :) fuckin eh bro, fuck that chart hehehe.

I was looking for info on your hoods and saw they were pl hoods.hows the heat with those? Obviously the plants love em, hope you dont think im a stalker with all the likes but damn bro, hard to get through a page with hitting tha damn button a few times lol.peace
Thanks bro, lol, I feel the same when I surf ur thread, ya the PL hoods are the shit the best open hoods on the market, the company that makes the pl hoods has been in the hydro bizz longer then anybody, over 75 years of hydro knowledge:).............GM
Damn! Your environment must be top notch. Sorry to ask,.... what temp and rh are you running in veg and flowering? To me, that's a vital key in beasting these girls out!

Sorry bro,Not sure what he was running his rh and temp at never asked.................GM

Top Bottom