GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

I too have just started some beds. I have 4 - Big Bag Smart beds going. 20 plants in each bed. This is my first adventure into bed gardening. GM, JackMay and others have inspired me... I filled each bed with 8 bags of Pro Mix Ultimate Organic mix.
Sounds good bro, keep us posted on how they do maybe start a Bed thread lol...............GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Ok here is a few pics of the wifi s1#2, I dident take to many pics of this girl or the S1#3 they were hard to get to to take picks of, and dident get that big, they got put in late, I think the S1#3 only got 4 or 5 days of veg so it was nothing to get excited about.........GM
DSC05882
DSC05883
DSC05768
DSC05769
DSC05770
DSC05771
DSC05908

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Got to say if there is anyone that can make a case for not trimming your skirts its you GM awhile back you said you don't trim and the only bud you can't use are the ones that fall in the dirt and you sure were not lying. Your growing seriously makes me dismiss all the eliminating lower growth to increase upper bud sights as myth .... love your pictures thanks for sharing
Thanks bro, yes I am a firm believer in selective trimming, the less u half to take off the plant the better, and yes it is not only a myth but plane BULLSHIT about stripping ur plant of all the lower growth to make the tops grow bigger, what a fucking joke that is every time I see guys strip a plant like that I just shake my head and chuckle :), all u guys that strip ur plants like that will be very hard to get 2# a light, here is a pic of a TK plant vegged for 10 days, it finished at 26 inches and netted over 2 ounces and is solid from the floor up...........
DSC05981
DSC05982

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

^^ U had me laughing with the calender....I didnt even notice with all the glare. That TK is gorgeous. Nice work bro. #3 thats crazy Ill go below ground and massage the roots by hand and blow CO2 up their skirt If I have to get those numbers.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Looks like it's time to change that calendar, Broham! Haha. That TK looks super fire tho, GM. What r u running for hardeners these days? HH/MOAB or what? I want rock hard bugs from the ground up!
Hahaha ya I know I havent found a good one to replace it with yet, no, no HH/moab here its my secret Bud potion #69 I use quit a few different hardeners, Big bud powder, Bud factorX, overdrive, nirvana, final, and final phase:), but knowing how and when to use them is Key to massive buds.............GM

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hahaha ya I know I havent found a good one to replace it with yet, no, no HH/moab here its my secret Bud potion #69 I use quit a few different hardeners, Big bud powder, Bud factorX, overdrive, nirvana, final, and final phase:), but knowing how and when to use them is Key to massive buds.............GM
Good shit, bro! I'm running Liquid Kool Bloom, Crystal Burst and Ultra Snowstorm. I have some other hardener combos to try out soon but if it's not broke don't fix it. Ya feel me, GM? The RIVAL RECIPE is workin' just fine for the Funk Lab!:D

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Good shit, bro! I'm running Liquid Kool Bloom, Crystal Burst and Ultra Snowstorm. I have some other hardener combos to try out soon but if it's not broke don't fix it. Ya feel me, GM? The RIVAL RECIPE is workin' just fine for the Funk Lab!:D
For sure my brotha I feel ya, what works for me might not work for u, and what works for u might not work for me;):cool:........................GM

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

question, i know you don't popsicle your ladies but it seems that the longest you really vegg is two weeks. If you were doing big plants, 3-5 week vegg would you then popsicle the skirts or still selective removal? Im running the Chemdog 91 x true og and sfv again and she stretched 2x easy not sure how much light penetration i would be getting down at the base. what is your opinion on that style?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

question, i know you don't popsicle your ladies but it seems that the longest you really vegg is two weeks. If you were doing big plants, 3-5 week vegg would you then popsicle the skirts or still selective removal? Im running the Chemdog 91 x true og and sfv again and she stretched 2x easy not sure how much light penetration i would be getting down at the base. what is your opinion on that style?
Bro, I just did this run the TKs and the TrueOG in the small bed had 5 to 6 week veg, the true og had 8+ week veg, I trimmed the bottoms of the 2 true og a little bit but not much at all the TKs I dident touch at all, I got a little larf on the TKs, and the true but thats ok I wanted the larf, larf can be a good thing guys, it makes the BOMB shatter, wax and hash, I like a little larf:):p, it kills me to blast the bigger buds to make shatter, they (the bigger buds) were meant to be smoked in bud form not blasted lol, and as far as stretch goes it depends on veg time, the shorter the veg time to a point the more the stretch has been my experience, I would still do selective leafing and maybe do a little trim to the bottom of the plant, but then again it all depends on the spacing of ur plants and the intensity of ur lighting, environment is very important, closed hoods take away light intensity and so on, it depends if ur room is set up to grow big plants, do u have any vertical lighting to get to the lowers of the plants?, U would be better off asking guys like @waayne and @sixstring those guys know how to grow trees:cool:.............GM

Top Bottom