GM's photo gallery

• Thread starter GrowMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Totally insanity and this is a grow you just basically did the set up on correct ? your presence just blows them girls up .....beast mode for sure by far some of the nicest pictures I have ever seen come from your camera ....GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fuckin beast mode doggie... killer work
Thanks hommie....
Nice man! I love how the wifi 3 gets crazy tops like that. I've got some beasting out right now.
Thanks bro, Me to cool cant wait to see what ya got going stay safe bro............
Man I havent had the sr71 PK in forever...and still think its one of my fave kush smokes and def best out of the purp kushes ive had.

Those are some beast ass #3 tops man!
Thanks bro, ya she did come out bomb everybody is loving this PK right now its very popular with all the Patience right now its selling out fast.............
Thanks for sharing GM. Blowing them tops out on the white fire. They don't wanna stop. Long time since seen any of the BPPK arms of dank.
Still droolin' over that white91 you showed while back, cant get outta my mind.
Haha ya they got blowed up real good this run, sorry bro I lost the BPPK about 2 yrs ago my bad:(, all I have of her are old pics from a few years ago, ya the W91 is some good smoke that stuff ended up curing out with a nice chemy rubber sneaker smell :), I see ur doing killer things in ur thread looking kill over there keep up the great work and stay safe bro..................GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

still drooln' over the True from a bit back! beast mode killin it, niiice brotha
Thank ya sir!........
Right on nice grow...
Thanks bud, trying to keep up with ur ass lol!..............
How many days do you flower your purples for ?
Right around 63-65 days..........
Damn GM you are a growing fool and I mean that in a good way LOL nice work.
Thanks bud, I try lol..........
That sr71 looks beautiful!
Thanks bro!
Totally insanity and this is a grow you just basically did the set up on correct ? your presence just blows them girls up .....beast mode for sure by far some of the nicest pictures I have ever seen come from your camera ....GM
No bro, I showed him how to do this a long time ago thow, he use to be a grass hopper of mine lol..........GM

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

OK guys, Heres some dried nug shots of the TK, lots of amber heads this stuff came out kill:D very couch lock like I like it lol, I talked to IMEDS in the bay today to see if they wanted any TK meds Bud/shatter they said they would call me back and let me know if they do, hopefully they will so u guys in the bay can try some Triangle Kush growmaster style and see what it is like for ur self, going to take them some samples of the True OG and the Raskal OG to, also going to make some TK shatter this weekend cant wait to try some of that.................GM

DSC06188
DSC06202
DSC06203
DSC06204
DSC06205
DSC06209
DSC06210
DSC06211
DSC06212
DSC06213
DSC06198
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Elites Twisted purple, purple pheno:p, here she is, she has some purple in here already on day 38 with 65 to 70 degree night temps:D and the buds are huge already, it looks more like a Diesel pheno then a OG to me, U cant really see that much purple in them the flash drowned it out lol..........GM
DSC06322
DSC06323
DSC06326
DSC06321

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

The twisted purple OG has a sweet grapeish bubble gum smell to right now and the buds are covered in a gritty looking frost, I cant wait to burn some of this, its very hard to get good pics right now, ill try to get better ones next time.......
DSC06329
DSC06330
DSC06331
DSC06332
DSC06333
DSC06334

Top Bottom