Goat fails drug test

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Colorado officials have disqualified the Grand Champion Goat at this years state fair because of a failed drug test. Chicken Man, was this your goat??? To funny!!!

coloradochem

coloradochem

lmao. i belive it was a 4h animal, so it was his kids goat, how sad!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We tried everything to keep her off pot. Rehab, jail, nothing worked. Its a horrible drug that destroys not only us humans but now goats...

putembk

putembk

Don't feel bad my dog is the same way. Guess thats why my wife spends so much on dog treats.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Omg two of my dogs are begging like the little bitches they are when I'm grinding weed. They sit right at my feet, staring a hole in me. When I walk away, they're like little vacuum cleaners! Lol

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Well as I see it all ,

We Need to contact The White House & see if we can get some Govern-Mental Dollar$ to fund a Drug Rehab Program fer our Pet's & Livestock that Possibly may have a Serious Drug Addiction .

The last fuckin thing we need is to bail out our Family Dog , Cat & or Parrots from a Drug Rehab Program after the Fed's have cleaned them out & planted a GPS tracking chip in their ass . What will we be looking for next ? Possible Terrorist pet Goats & Camels being shipped from the Mid East for NATO sponsored Drug Rehabilitation on our dime .

Then we'll need to have those said Camels & Goats Psychologically Treated for Possible Sexual Dysfunctions from those Taliban Tallywhackers & the things they do in those caves & sand hills to the poor little fuckers , Again on our dime .

The Good News is , Yes Good News . We ( America ) can just print more money & fight the War on Drug Addiction of the worlds pets & animals for a Happy Safe Coexistence of Mankind .

So much fer me fuckin idea of training Guard Camels & Goats fer my outdoor grow-op security . They tell me the camels shit too much fer an indoor grow & goats are too fuckin lazy & will eat yer buds while yer not loookin so ya can't trust the little fuckers .

On the brighter side , They say Camel if cooked properly tastes a lot like chicken . Well once ya get past the hump & or Humps . No not the Taliban Tallywhacker sexual humps . No feckin wonder those Tallywhackers want 70 virgins ,,,

I

ibTheMan

i had a pet female turkey she was a sweetheart i loved her, only pet ive ever loved, she liked be n around people but she would eat your joint in ah second.

Illmind

Illmind

haha a turkey that's non traditional style. prolly gained too much respect for it to eat it when it rip'd.

I

ibTheMan

i hatched her from an egg, best pet ever. you dont eat females not much meat, males are the big birds. male turkeys suck.

T

TreFarmer

This sounds like an episode of Weeds mixed with Breaking Ba'a'ad...

Toker Ace

Toker Ace

I am a 4-h dad and as far as their allegations are concerned, sounds paranoid but I have witnessed first hand the unbelievably shameful things parents are willing to go to to have their kid win. fortunately they are 1%ers. Most of these kids work their asses off taking care of animals to sell at fair. You can tell the kids who raise their animals themselves. They are very glad to see that animal go. If a kid seems pretty attached to the animal by fair time then mom and dad are really doing the work.

putembk

putembk

Ok, the goat didn't get this guys med's but this is a hell of a way to loose them. My wife does pet sitting and yesterday when she pulled into the apartment complex where her job was she heard a loud pop!! Thinking she had just blown out a tire she stopped immediately to inspect the damage. Instead of finding a flat tire she saw a purple pill box saying "for medical use only". She had just run over someones meds!! All she could make out was Maui and Colorado Alternative Medicine. What a drag when the guy realizes he lost his stash and if he retraces his steps all he will find is a dead cowboy.

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

DeepGoat

Top Bottom