caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I LMAO!

But yeah its is sad...Good thing Im stoned

waayne

waayne

Thanks for posting that Greenpunk
That dodge commercial makes me sick......
As a 4th generation barley,wheat ,corn,sorghum and soybean farmer I have to say that the nostalgic idea of family farms is pretty much just that>>>>nostalgia.....

There are a handful of true family farms left ,but where I grew up in the heart of Agribusiness
that commercial is just laughable......

Most American Farmers are nothing like those nostalgic images
Those images are from the 1940's -50's
Try some obese guy that really just knows how to mix chemicals for his spray rig and sprays ,herbicide ,pesticide,and chem fertilizer all over his GMO crops>thats the modern American farmer,not that Rockwellian nostalgia Dodge and Paul fuckin Harvey is pushing

My brother inlaw has a small 40,000 acre family farm>he grows soybeans ,wheat,sorghum and corn
His spray bill for Monsanto Chemicals for his operation is is over $250,000 a year

Conventional farming in America is nothing but Chemical management,there's really little actual "farming " involved.........

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thank God there are Still a few Real Farmers Like Chicken Man!:)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank God there are Still a few Real Farmers Like Chicken Man!:)
Thanks...
We could never supply the demand for real food that is needed. We have made it a lifestyle producing nutrient dense foods to insure we eat healthy. I feel this is the only way to insure optimum health. Take charge of you own well being, nobody else is responsible but you.
Producing, cooking, discussing and comsuming real food is a passion for me.
Were are not even a tiny drop in the bucket but we take care of ourselfs really well and there are more drops in the bucket here and there. Again its all up to oneself to achive senerity, happiness and health, which I firmly believe one can thrive epecially in later years and like we do have a blast doing so....
Ioioiooioiioiooiioioioioioiooioioiioiooi 001 800x600

Brunch...Seared tuna, apple sausage gravy on walnut bread toast, kimchee, and fresh off nest egg, washed down with fresh whole raw Jesery cow milk...Nice array of flavor and nutrition.. Chores done, kinda slow this time of year so will rest up be ready for action when necessary.....

squiggly

squiggly

Fucking awesome.

It's exactly what was going through my head watching the real commercial. I live smack dab in the corn belt.

green punk

green punk

I like Wayne am a product of multi generation industrial farm/ranch. In the 80's we grew black beans, popcorn, and potatoes and pinto beans to get away from the subsidies. As well as Corn and soy beans and wheat. At one point our farm was the single largest popcorn grower in the world. It was all bought up by carmike cinemas. Potatoes went straight to wendy's and Frito Lay.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

waayne,that is a truly unbeleivable statistic,250k a year just for chemicals on 1 farm and all of it going right into americans mouths,no wonder people die from disease they are being poisoned by big business in the name of profits,fuck monsanto.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
waayne,that is a truly unbeleivable statistic,250k a year just for chemicals on 1 farm and all of it going right into americans mouths,no wonder people die from disease they are being poisoned by big business in the name of profits,fuck monsanto.
Yea then we get big pharma with more chemical compounds that dont heal or prevent more profit off fat sick ignorant people.

Top Bottom