• Thread starter WCC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WCC

Chemo Og "Chemo pheno"
basically has all of the old "stuff"
and a couple other attributes

Sweeet !!! I have the 30 y/o cutting that was gifted to me by the family that originally held it .. I've passed it around and alot of people seem to like it ??

W

WCC

nice ones.well chemos over 30 yrs old,no wonder its lost something.i find the same with texada timewarp,BC bigbud and hashplant clones.hard 2 keep a perfectly healthy mom that long u know?does the chemo still do tha trick?used 2 b one of my faves

Last time I smoked it the local hippies did a run with it and it knocked me on my ass for sure !!!!!

B

bigbag

thats great,chemo is a valuable medical genetic.also grown a few chemo x's,but alot of mutants show.chemo/kush sounds looks good.fed's old romulan x ubc was pretty wicked,heavy meds

W

WCC

Very cool WWC good 4u!

My olde chemo clone is "breeder only"

This chemo og clone is the very first cross in over a decade that has ever thrown out something that resembles chemo clone.

Nice one either way !!! Keep on growin' em fat n healthy !!!!!!

B

bigbag

do u think chemo is a polyploid"supergrass"?thats what ive heard.ive also heard its a Thai/Afg/NL,hehe,prolly a story

S

samara

So the Purps(which is mostly sativa) and Skunk(which is mostly sativa) Made an 80% or more indica strain? I dunno where you got yer facts WCC, but doesn't make any sense to me. Jordan doesn't really know what he's talking about I don't think. He isn't really much of a breeder anyway, anyone can cross a blueberry male to any female plant.

You really believe 2 predominant sativa lines made an indica strain? You would have to do alot more work then just crossing the purps to skunk, to get an indica line.

Sorry WCC, im assuming you got this info from Jordan? Proves how much he doesn't know about breeding I think.

I really think Jordan is so far of it is pretty laughable. 2 sativa strains crossed once makes a indica strain......c'mon.

Whatever it is, it's a great line for sure. Bc buddepot explanation makes alot more sense then Jordans. 2 sativa strains ............makes the God?

Jordan must think people are pretty stupid to buy that bunch of BS.

peace and Love
Samara

W

WCC

The "Purps" he used for God is 100% Indy and is a well known outdoor strain in the smaller surrounding Islands (Off of Vancouver Island) .. The Skunk he selected was from Sensi seedbank a LONG time ago ... I'm sorry we seem to disargee here .. I KNOW Jordans personally put the work into his genetics he offers .. BCBD on the other hand is just bullshit in general .. and im not saying this in spite of any problems me or him may/may not have/or had .. Everyone knows BCBD is a joke , I don't have to repeat it again ... But TRY and find ONE positive post about ANYTHING he's attempted to acomplish in the Cannabis World ??? Or any concrete evidence on the linage of ANY strains he CLAIMS to have produced .. ??? Maybe even a picture of ONE plant he's actually grown out and harvested ?

Aside from that I can see the purps in it as well as the skunk which gives it the grapey/skunk flavour and dead skunk/grape smell after harvested and cured (as well as a live plant)

G

gulf island

samara

sorry to tell you samara but i worked with jordan and wcc is 100 percent right and you are dead wrong jordan is a friend of mine and we have worked together on many crosses.and the purp is 100 percent indy and like wcc said it was crossed to sensis skunk.and jordan invented god bud it was circling around the island well bc bud depot was still suckin on a bottle lol.the god bud is indica..and no we did not just throw a blueberry in and make seeds.jordan and myself put hours and hours into breeding and finding the next plant and if it wasnt for jordan and reeferman canada still might not have a cannabis cup.

G

gulf island

samara hasnt done her homework

I don't know , Jordan also says he won the cannabis cup, and he didn't. So I don't really believe Jordan either. whatever it is, it is good for sure. Agree to disagree I guess. Wicked pics Lola,beautiful for sure.

Peace and Love
Samara

sorry samara but the only reason jordan clamed the cup is because bc bud depot got the cutting from a hydro shop on vancouver island from an employee working there wcc and refferman know who im talking about and they grew it out and won the cup with a clone that came from jordan,

G

gulf island

thet me get this straight....jordan crossed the purps with skunk and created the god seedline,but the god clone was already around.so he duplicated the same cross?or hit the god cut with purps/sk pollen?i first grew the purps in 96',and god in 99'.they r kinda similar alright but purps is way more sativa.
ive grown a few of jordans lines and wasnt overly impressed,hes kind of a hak himself.
anyways godbud is a tasty smoke,one of the tastiest,kindest indicas 4 sure.ive heard the hawaiian story as well,dont know,does da purps contain hawaiian genetics?god clones tend 2 be mite magnets,those wide leaves make great hiding places 4 them

big bag yes the purp was around in the late 80s it was dank outdoor jordan used the purp female clone in 96 and crossed skunk from sensi to his purp he was also doing other crossings back then mostly for himself and friends he lived in whisky creek on van island then.he mostly worked with the purp,blueberry,skunk,earlygirl,cali o,A3, back then one year he started out seeds from a breed he did the year before and he labelled all the diffrent phenos that came out back then we labelled them in rows.like a3 it was a plant from seed that was in row a and it was plant 3.the seeds were purple skunk and this one pheno that came out was just awesome aaa dank ass weed like nothing we had seen before.he had labelled and had cuts of this plant so he made a mom of this cut from the purp skunk seeds and the next year he started more seeds found the male he was looking for and back crossed it to the mom.he didnt release the seeds tell many years later.that winter he gave cuts out from the mom to friends and it was around the island for years.:smiley_joint:

R

Reeferman

Ok god bud is a purple skunk x afghani , that is what jorden who I do know used to make the seeds than he inbred ,the purple skunk aka jiffy pot came from jay and is from the same lines and history as pink kush , king , queen , and several other "hash plants" I named pk pink kush , these strains all date back to the early 80's to loads of imported weed that accompanied hash loads that landed on vancouver island .

I ran the grow shop shop on vancouver island that a employee was selling god bud cuts from the cuts were from jorden they were not purple skunk aka jiffy pot but "god bud"
1 guy "jay" and his friends are responsible for most of the great island strains that were around from say roughly 85 to 91 king , queen hash plant jiffy pot etc .
these were the building blocks for the island strains and they were landrace imports several others are lost they came from india pakistan and afghanistan no one really knows , the "pink hash plant" was considered the best but took 11-12 weeks to finish queen was sweeter less skunkier and easier to grow .
Other Hash plants as they were all called were also around from early selections the king was a early f-1 later called the green king a 8 week king that was easier to grow a 9-10 week purple king also was around before that .
Later Champagne was "jays" last real project

G

gulf island

he never mentioned the afgani to me in the mix but ya jiffy is another name he gave it the champagne was nice as well jay is a friend of mine as well...and i think he is a great breeder who does great work

G

gulf island

guys like jay you and the school teacher are like idols thats why i breed today i have so much love and passion for breeding because of you guys i love breeding almost more than smokin cannabis......

W

WCC

Thanks for stoppin by again G.I for sharing your knowledge and helping clear up any guess work on GodBud's Lineage.

S

samara

Thanx Reef, makes alot more sense with an afghani in it. Well GI and WCC, this makes alot more sense then having a skunk as a parent. Sorry , it just didn't make sense before, as Godbud is supposed to be straight indica. Thanx for clearing that up Reef, make sense for sure.

Samara

S

samara

I just got Jordan's Godbud and Chemo from Vancouver seedbank. I figured Id give it a go. No hard feelings WCC, just trying to sort threw all the BS. Im gonna try Jordans strains outdoors, hope they do well. Im not a picture person, but ill try and snap some pics closer to harvest. Ive tried the GodBud mom that BCBD were selling when they sold clones. Wish I still had that cut, it was slower then hell in veg, and cloning took longer then the other strains I was growing at the time. But a very potent indica buzz. Looking forward to seeing what these seeds will produce.

No hard feelings WCC, what threw me was that ya said the Purps, the only purps I know of is a mostly sative cut from Cali. When you say purps, do you guys mean the purple indica? anyway, thanx to Reef for setting things straight, makes alot more sense with Afghani in the mix.

Hey CrippledCrow, hows it going my friend? Hope all is well.

Samara

G

gulf island

Thanx Reef, makes alot more sense with an afghani in it. Well GI and WCC, this makes alot more sense then having a skunk as a parent. Sorry , it just didn't make sense before, as Godbud is supposed to be straight indica. Thanx for clearing that up Reef, make sense for sure.

Samara

okay i just got a message from j he says that myself and reef are both right the god bud the god bud is made up of sensies skunk that is indica and sativa it is a 55 day flower it was crossed to the purp not the purp from cali the purp that has been on the gulf islands and the lower mainland for years he obtained the purp in the 80s he crossed an afgani to the purp years ago to have purp seeds he for a few years back crossed these seeds to the purp mom and years later x his purple afgani to the skunk from sensi so even without the afgani samara it is still a heavy indica not much sativa at all....i have done projects with jordan i also supplied a few plants in the past that are in his breeding pool...

Top Bottom