GODBUD mom in flower

• Thread starter WCC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gulf island

so wcc was absolutly right its heavy indy and it is basicly purple skunk theres more skunk and purps in it than afghani,

B

bigbag

God bud is def some very tasty smoke that packs a punch.one of the stellar smokes from the isles,2 b sure.the very distinct smell/taste is a fave 2 many

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

great info guys
cant wait to crack me godbud seeds now
think ill try and introduce some faster traits
1st gotta find me an appropriate male
a,ll tha best
bil

G

GRAMTOWN

What phenos should i expect growing godberry from seed? I want to atleast find a great yielder, and a very potent chrystally pheno. Since godberry is godbud x bubbleberry could it be possible to find a blueberry pheno, a bubblegum pheno and a godbud pheno??

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I was lucky enough to obtain some "purple skunk", also referred to as "godbud" by the person who gave it to me. It was from the island and tasted like the true skunk.......amazing! I think it might be the only thing that could run against og, but i have seen a whole lot more og than purple skunk so that could just be my imagination. Anyway has anyone on here seen that pheno pop up in seeds, and if so where i would love to buy some.

green bastard

green bastard

I just got Jordan's Godbud and Chemo from Vancouver seedbank. I figured Id give it a go. No hard feelings WCC, just trying to sort threw all the BS. Im gonna try Jordans strains outdoors, hope they do well. Im not a picture person, but ill try and snap some pics closer to harvest. Ive tried the GodBud mom that BCBD were selling when they sold clones. Wish I still had that cut, it was slower then hell in veg, and cloning took longer then the other strains I was growing at the time. But a very potent indica buzz. Looking forward to seeing what these seeds will produce.

No hard feelings WCC, what threw me was that ya said the Purps, the only purps I know of is a mostly sative cut from Cali. When you say purps, do you guys mean the purple indica? anyway, thanx to Reef for setting things straight, makes alot more sense with Afghani in the mix.

Hey CrippledCrow, hows it going my friend? Hope all is well.

Samara
bcbd god is way better than jordans imo really slow vegger but its some dank!....i don't know anything about any of the 2 but i know a very experienced grower that ran out jordans godbud and only found one pheno that was worth keeping the rest wasn't fit!....this wasn't recently i was a while ago now!

Latest posts

Top Bottom