Godfather OG FIRST PLACE?!

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

UPRISING WHERE YOU AT SON?!?!?

is that your godfather that won??? the one in the same that i have testing????

do i need to re-veg it since i no longer have any cuts of it??? LOLOLOLOL

haha... congrats mang!!! killer.....

anybody try it?? anybody have any pics?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Sounds like.a winner.... what cup where at??? So Uprising must be busy winning.competitions. thats a great reason not to be active in these test really curious on this..... classic maybe this uprising OG bx1 can produce a winner.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

the LA med cup... first place indica.

maybe.... damn did you save any beans??? i popped all that i had and was left with this female... do to some shitty stuff this last week i dont have any cuts of it... just this one in flower. and it looks fuckin kill, this thing got flipped at like 8 inches, is sitting at about 38-40, and branchy as fuck. holdin herself up very well too for how nice shes stackin... sure that will change in like a week but still, amazing plant.

time to see if my re-veg skill are up to par... haha.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

just called that dispensary (funny now its 110 a quarter since it won LOL)

said it was a tahoe OG cross... so im assuming its yours........?

hasnt logged on in 3 months... but fuck man... thats awesome...

i REALLY need more now. haha
No shit 400 an OZ for Godfather OG on that site. There is a WeedMap.tv video of Godfather OG as well. Wishing I had a few of those beans. DrB

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

dude homie hasnt logged on since all us testers even got the beans!! haha.

i DID, however, come across another tester willing to part with a few :-D

so i'll have 3 in the back-up.... if need be.

i agree with what caveman said though... these are legit.. i as well have stressed the FUCK outta that godfather, and i havent seen a single fuckin nanner.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

dude homie hasnt logged on since all us testers even got the beans!! haha.

i DID, however, come across another tester willing to part with a few :-D

so i'll have 3 in the back-up.... if need be.

i agree with what caveman said though... these are legit.. i as well have stressed the FUCK outta that godfather, and i havent seen a single fuckin nanner.

Amen to that, I've got his Peter Tosh (Ken's GDP x White OG) and stress or not these plants are rigorous as hell!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

hell yeah, how beans should be. TESTED, and have true breeding males, not herm shit!!! too many people oogle the names instead of the work behind it.. shit bugs me.

i will say this Godfather is probably the best Tahoe og in seed form out right now. all the tests, ahvent heard of a single nanner, only problems were my germ issues as well as some others, but once they pop they dont stop! LOL

uprising release some shit i want your entire stockkkkkk

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

ya my white jews look fire. Ive been delaying flip due to some things but they are healthy and beastly. One is strait up og stanky. Hope that they are alright just kind of weird they did all this work and disappeared. Maybe just waiting for us to do the rest of the work, staying on the scandal until then. Maybe he know something we dont and theyre fire as shit but imo they havent stuck to any word which says alot in my eyes, beans available by last xmas time shit spring is approaching.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yeah hopefully there is just a good explanation... cause as far as this godfather, i had to stake her and tie her up yesterday, has some serious OG/babywipe funk coming off it, stackin all the way down too... healthy as all fuck, nice and leathery if you knwo what i mean. i wish i had a few more to compare with, but shit, this was the RUNT of that entire run, not just uprising, and its thrown itself into a strong 2nd (that diagonal x white from Down with dirt is on day 30 and literally more frosted than ive seen shit chopped at, LOL)

going to try and keep her around for a few runs and see what she is all about dialed in....

Latest posts

Top Bottom