Godfather OG FIRST PLACE?!

• Thread starter Classic Remix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Very much so a stoner right very typical of me to loose track of time....I'm trying to remember where on these threads they gave some background and if I'm not mistaken they've been around for a min so ey should have it together BUT I also remember a possible ownership change or some kinda shit hit the fan and they've been recouping and I believe there was another explanation later somewhere about a move or a loss of some sort .......

Hopefully some one or something gets there attention cuz opportunity cost can be exponential

I'm sure we have all had private convo so without blasting anyone has everybody tried to get responses..... I've had responses up intil end of veg ill go get the date.......

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I've tried.

Damn near tried to get his digits and call him. Haha I just wanna pay respect and ask a few ?s haha

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ya only a few things come to mind I'm gonna wait a ill longer before speculating hell I haven't even cured and smoked anything and I sure ain't going to get to far ahead of myself

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Everything was professional down to the packaging except for no feedback or checking in. Im not complaining, shit I have a free pack but it stinks for other farmers that want to try sick genetics they "offer". thats all.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Haha it's the usually the testers bouncing out on the breeders. Gotta some what laugh that it's the other way this time
for damn sure. I would get kinda upset slightly at all the unfinished logs especially with some of the beans being given out.. I just keep it real and update mine best I can so people know what theyre buying and whats expected its extremely helpful.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

haha totally cheese, what makes it funnier is that shit won first place, and is going kill.

its not like we attacked him or anything, he's got people lined up to asked questions and shake his hand, no pitchforks by any means

it is pretty funny, im not stressin, i guess all in all, thanks for the dank uprising!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Wow thats awesome. Lol, and kinda cool he just dropped in and dipped. Like, "hers, check these out. I gotta Cup to go win!" Thats funny. Uprising Og is the father to Godfather Og. Im in mid flowering with it and it is very nice and lemony. Hell of a way to make a debut!
Quest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wow, nothing but OG's in the indica besides kens gdp it seemed. I really hope it's the lighting or shotty video skills but almost all of those entries look average at best and about a half dozen look like I'd wanna smoke em...lol

However, I'd like to try more than one of those concentrates :cigar:

datDANK

datDANK

the best of the best of the best growers and buds where no where near this event.. I LOVE HYPE!!! I'm sure dudes og is still super bomb

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i hate it when people say that though.

dont get me wrong, fuck high times and marketing exploited bullshit claims that everyone does use.

however, you'll never get first place if you never compete, its that simple.

it bugs me so much when people say that, because i grew up bmx racing, skateboarding, snowboarding, whatever... and thats the exact same as what youre saying. "there are better people out there, so youre first place doesnt mean shit." oh yeah?! you should have fucking competed then.

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

Hopefully Uprising is Ok we all appreciate the work it took for them to provide us with these packs. We were hoping to get some of the other varieties too. I would not mind trying the GodFather or PeterTosh as well.
Maybe Logic can let us know if we can expect Uprising to return.
DrB

Top Bottom