GOD's Nutrient test thread

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

GOD has been researching and experimenting with nutrients for sometime, these products are the results of that work. I am testing these products along side my normal organic regimen.
The full line of products will be run on the test plants and the control plants will get their normal organic regimen.
I will try to answer any questions regarding
the testing and performance of these new products.....
I cannot address questions regarding the contents or formula's.
Here are some of the products I have been using.

IMG_3403.JPG

When I have the full line up I will get some pics and descriptions up of all the products.
I should have the full lineup later this week to start on some of these clones.....
Alien Kush, WMK, Urkle Alien Kush, Fire Alien,LSD, and SuperSkunk x Alien Kush....

IMG_3395.JPG
IMG_3392.JPG

Here are some Fire Alien testers

IMG_3413.JPG

SuperSkunk x Alien Kush testers....

IMG_34051.JPG

This Alien Kush male is severely root bound and has been getting fed the Veg formula now for about 3 1/2 weeks.....

IMG_34011.JPG

:pimp:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Can't wait to hear more on the Nute lineup, definately some worthy ladies to get ur Dr. Jekyll n Mr. Hyde on wit, tuned in, Peace SSP

G

gooey

Gl on this currius about these as well, positive vibes your way

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
ML subbed

I am down like a clown charlie b-b-b-brown

this is gonna be good

:smiley_joint:

S

Snow Crash

I am involved in a similar project and am very interested in anything and everything you can share.

How many parts to your system?
Can you speak about pH stability and how you balanced it?
Is there something unique about the system that sets it apart or is it just a cheap mimic?
Do they start dry and do you mix them into liquids?
Did you use a lab, or source the materials yourself?

I am very aroused... er... I mean... interested...

Illmind

Illmind

this is big, hope u on to something g.o.d.. question. is your line organic, a combo of both or synthetic? and can your labcoats reverse engineer? i'd love a cheaper but equal quality advanceds connie ab. are u guys working on any enzyme or bacteria / fungii products? btw those clones look fantastics waayne

Illmind

Illmind

sounds like my kinda stuff, i'll be following closely. i also like the fact it's mostly organic, as an organic lover i must say for best results it helps to throw em some synthetics every now and again. u should pack the whole line in 1 box, after all is good i'd buy one 100% as i'm sure would many. thanks 4 quick response.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So you might not be able to answer this but are you rocking a refined lucas formula. What i've studied from GOD's thread is that's his style. I've been waiting for a thread like this waayne. Sub'd.

Edit: Just saw you can't throw out formula's. Can't wait.

C

coldnorth

save a seat for me, very intresting that you went with the organic route! been looking for a change a while now.

good luck with em

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Plants look great waayne!

Lookin forward to the nute test and to hear your feedback.

By the sounds of it GoD has quite a handle on the nutes. All killer and no filler.

-TF

E

E.T.

damn g0d!! bout time a farmer with skillz like you took this bull by the horns!!!
sub'd!!

F

froggy

Good Shit! Looking forward to seeing the test results!

Good luck with your endeavors G.O.D.!

Illmind

Illmind

sounds just beastly. i'll take all 15 ha! i love good root products sadly bcuzz roots is as far as i've seen on par with h&g, roots organics and humboldt nutrients roots prod and way cheaper. i use everything u mentioned and then some heh. not to mention all goes well my store guy buys basically whatever i ask for. i got him into the coco biz, h&g, canna, and bio bizz and those became his best sellers so it'd def rock to peep g.o.d. on the shelf. glad someone took the initiative. shiet i'll be the local rep hitting stores and giving ppl free samples lol. sorry for the hi-jack waayne now i'll take a seat and let you do your thang, best of luck bro.

Top Bottom