Going out alone

• Thread starter FarmerJoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rome

I used to go out alone., had sum of the best nights out ive ever had., meet up with people you probabily would have never of talked to if u were with ur homies!! As far as the cola goes,. i dont trust that shit,. could have been cut with anything., theres alot of sick fuks out there who dont care if u die as long as they make a buck!!

A

astartes

Guys, IMHO I think we should just keep this to going out alone and leave the Florida snow outta the equation This is a growing website and although this is in the lounge, prying eyes may get the wrong idea of what this site is truly about. My two cents anyhoo... Keep it green all you farmers!

astartes

K

koopa troopa

yo i just get frusty when ppl mention the yola, cuz i've had some bad times and don't want peeps to get caught up. excuse my harshness and yes, let's stay GREEN.

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

i enjoy going out alone every now and then. from sitting in the movie theater high as fuck to dancing my ass off at the club, but that's not alone, i sorta know this girl molly that loves to dance, if ya'll know what i mean. :boogie:

T

the Rock

i would be goin out alone 24/7 if I wasnt married to the best woman alive. If you are lonely do it = its better than trying to meet losers on dating/mating websites(match,harmony)
the blow is a whole other story unless you wanna meet sluts ,I have had my issues with smoking freebase=its just not even good if you are a social user sooner than later it will bring you down---down to chinatown

J

John Ditchweed

all hard drugs suck ass...... I have done my share of all of them and while some make you feel good for a while the after effects are not even close to worth it......... maybe I just got older but my body couldn't handle any of that shit anymore...... if it wasn't grown from our earth then it wasn't meant to be.......

F

Fear

I can't do shit anymore, evrything hurts me if it aint natural. Beer and booz are rough enough for me. Hangover litteraly knock me out all day now and im 33. My neck and back suffer horribly. I can't go to bars cause it's in my nature to black out. Once the shots flow its over and with dui laws in cali forget about it. $5000 to $10,000 it can finish costing you. Especially if you need a lawyer. I satay home, my friends come here.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I am only in love with Mary Jane...the all natural herbal girl! :inlove

There's nothing wrong with going out by yourself...personally I don't like talking to strangers much but you gotta do what you gotta do.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
john ditch alot of things are from earth as yay and the tar the abuse of it is what gets u i to go out alone sometimes its just my friends just wanna hang out i like 2 kick it wit some gals ya know

D

diezelburner

There is nothing wrong with going out by yourself, I travel alot and been to quite a few different countries and had the best time of my life by myself. Its a one man mission. I get so bent outa shape I laugh the next day when I remember all the stupid shit I done. As for the cola its one of my favs IF you can find somethin good but chances are its shit. It also grows NATURAL and so do shrooms which I also don't hesitate to partake in! LSD would be my all time fave but it seems to have vanished. If you were a single guy and need a holiday PATTAYA THAILAND you wont be alone for long and you will never wana come back! Just my 2 cents....but I'm also short a few sandwiches of a picnic!

Top Bottom