Going to cali , what to do about smoke

• Thread starter cannabiscollector
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

REGISTRD

LOL... budgood..... sounds like my girl when shes phenning.... shell get a bong load no matter what....lol..

FYI everyone.. Im sure you all have a buddy or some kind of family here in cali thats usually why you all wanna come here right? You do not need a cali DL. BUT you do have to have a CAli ID. An ID is really easy to obtain. Go to the Dmv fill out the Identification form out with your friends or familys address and you will walk out with a Cali paper Identification which you then can take to a mmj evaluator...A Hard copy will show up in 2 weeks and then your a Cali citizen for i think its 4 years till it expires. So then everytime you come back you have a cali Id and can get into any medical dispensary when your in CAli as long as you renew your script every year...

M

mellofello

I'd love to go to cali and see the sites and the buds. Not sure how far my UK passport would go in getting me a med card though :doh
Enjoy guys

peace

mello

M

MASSES 420KING

not from there but if u want super dank its around every corner outthere i mean i would make a sign saying tourist not a cop lookin for tha killa cali for real i would it truly is a cannabis culture out there dr lawyers police judges all get baked baked legally my wife wont let us move there cause she knows ill blow up the spot and overgrow my neighborhood legally and she wouldnt be able to bitch

M

MASSES 420KING

LOL... budgood..... sounds like my girl when shes phenning.... shell get a bong load no matter what....lol..

FYI everyone.. Im sure you all have a buddy or some kind of family here in cali thats usually why you all wanna come here right? You do not need a cali DL. BUT you do have to have a CAli ID. An ID is really easy to obtain. Go to the Dmv fill out the Identification form out with your friends or familys address and you will walk out with a Cali paper Identification which you then can take to a mmj evaluator...A Hard copy will show up in 2 weeks and then your a Cali citizen for i think its 4 years till it expires. So then everytime you come back you have a cali Id and can get into any medical dispensary when your in CAli as long as you renew your script every year...

hey does a po box work to establish residency

S

Sedona Tommy

Im in cali, and you have to have a california id and original doctor rec to enter the dispensaries.

MountainWalker

MountainWalker

I can recommend Dr. Sona Patel in Los Angeles. If you got the money you have the card. I think a 12 month rec is $95 with CA Driver's License or valid CA ID. I would suggest trying the OG Kush if you are gonna be here awhile.

G

gudkarma

east coast here ....recently, i was just in san diego surfing with my brother.

our first hours in oceanside included finishing our last joint, a nice chest high session with light winds, & showing the locals mad love ...so much so that finding herb was as easy as asking a dude in the line-up.

went to the car... no money exchanged beforehand ....bam ...dude with whom we surfed leaves & comes back w/ a fat sack of chronic.

we pay $250 for a zip & smoke out all the way back to arizona (where my bro lives).

blessings indeed!

props to all my surfing cali people... thanks for the generousity!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
That what i call GudKarma bro....

T

Tron

mail boxes etc.

hotel

random heads

or my fav., the prison wallet!!!

C

CaliGrapes007

Foodsaver!!!!!!! Vac it n Pak it!!!!! works like a charm!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom