Goji Og from seed TLO(d420dool's way)

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d420dool

d420dool

so here we go, i got some pics of the start for now. eventually ill tell u guys what im usin for soil and stuff, dont got much time but i wanted to get this thread started as i said i would a lil while ago and havent yet(always procrastinatin). ill keep it updated as much as i can, all 22 of my beans popped within 24 hours with paper towels and distilled poland springs water from the store, VERY good germ rate on these.
U ARE THE MAN BODHI THANK U

Goji og from seed tlod420dools wayGoji og from seed tlod420dools way 2Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 3Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 4Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 5Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 6Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 7Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 8Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 9Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 10Goji og from seed tlod420dools way 11

catdaddy

catdaddy

sub'd too, can't wait to see all the special pheno's that lie within these 2 packs goji's.

d420dool

d420dool

so i went and checked on em today day 13 and i got yellow coteledons,the plants themselves seem to b droopy, and some stems and petioles r purple. im thinkin considerin its day 13 and thats almost 2 weeks i think im going to make a tea and hookem up. my temps r 72-77 during the 18 "day" hours and 68-72 during the 6 "night" hours, i have them under half of a 4/4 t5 with 6500k bulbs and 2 26w 6500k supps with trumpet flectors heres a few pics from about 5 min ago on day 13, i like to double check wit the farm before i do things as there is so much knowledge in this community we got, it really helps a intermediate guy like myself.

Mogrow

Mogrow

plenty of light, good temps. they too wet??? how far is the t5 from their little heads???
well there is my 2 cents worth, hope you get to the bottom of the promblem.
peace mogrow

d420dool

d420dool

they havent done this till i put the stones on maybe they r stayin too wet like u said thanks alot, what u said made a bulb go off in my head, the t5 is about 6-7 inches above them....too close or too far, what u think???

Fasheeryfo

Fasheeryfo

try giving them a little calcium/magnesium? a magazine that came with my cloning machine said most of the time that's what your plant is lacking especially if yellowing leaves and purple stems.. looks a little overwatered if droopy and yellow and really light green/swollen cells I just overwatered one of my plants and I don't know how it happened cause the rest of them were fine and getting nothing different... I'm just throwing that out there, you appear to have done this before so I'm sorry if you've got the watering on lock down

d420dool

d420dool

thanks a bunch man, say whateva you want dude im always open to other peoples techniques and ideas. thats how i become a better grower and a better person. so i just got some stuff together and made a tea
1 gal rainwater
1 tsp high n guano
1 tsp kelp meal
1 tsp nep. harvest fish 2-4-1
1 tsp epsoma bio-tone all purpose 4-3-3
2 tsp molasses
1/2 cup ewc
1/2 cup master nursery bumper crop organic soil builder
2 tsp green gro granular plus(myco n stuff)
im gonna brew prolly till tomorrow mornin and use it even though i would rather use it tonight as those yellow coteledons and purple stems bug the shit out of me and they'll only b worse tomorrow, what u guys think

catdaddy

catdaddy

D420, i wouldn't sweat the purple stems too much, it's an inherent trait.
from what i've read, goji definitely have a purple pheno, just that most don't pop whole packs to find it, let alone 2 whole packs.
also, i am on the lines Mogrow is on, definitely looks like the soil could be wet for too long or soil being too cold. try getting you (t5) lights 3-4" above your canopy with a fan lightly blowing on them.

d420dool

d420dool

they were rootbound, doin transplant tomorrow. i popped one out of the cup today and the roots r circling around, that was fast for them to do that!!!!

catdaddy

catdaddy

ok. can't wait to see how they take off after the tp. what size shoes you're throwing on them?

d420dool

d420dool

sup everybody, nice chill sunday vibe goin today, couple days ago i transplanted the last of the gojis in cups and the 3 freebies, the freebs i got were 1 ch9 jack, 1 g13labs white lav, and 1 g13labs blue og, i put them in 5inch square pots for now, its better than the cups, i didnt have room under my t5 so i put the 5"pots up on a shelf thats above the t5 with 2 26w 6500k cfls and 1 65w 2700k cfl(the big one). i got trumpets on the 2 26's, but i didnt have 1 for the big 65 so i took a small styrofoam cooler and used as a reflector and it works fuckin great, they love it. so ya thats about it for me right now, ill post some pics as soon as i find my memory card for the camera, peace farm

Top Bottom