Goji Og from seed TLO(d420dool's way)

• Thread starter d420dool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skaphetti

Skaphetti

as always i see you dont like to lolipop as much as i see most people do it. i myself have a tendency to over-pluck on occasion, so your technique isn't bad in any way realy, but i do see what i would could "waste spots" where a good 4" of the bottom layer of fan leaves seem really shaded and aren't producing much energy for the above canopy that's already lush and thick as can be as it is. other than that you might just want to spend half an hour to bend and tuck some bigger fan leaves, take some tiny ones off the bottom to even the bottom of the canopy as much as you keep the top even, if that wording makes sense. can't wait for more photos. shit looks sticky like honey.

Skaphetti

Skaphetti

and those rock nugs are la bagseed shit? same clones and mom as the last few years? looks WAY different. gotta let me know how it turns out after a few weeks of curing since i know the oil will hold you over so there's some grand samples left. cannagod bless the oil. ohlord.

d420dool

d420dool

seem to be havin a problem with this one temps r 78-80 day and about 65 at night, humidity is 40day 50-60 at night, just watered yesterday. any help would b great thanks......everything else is goin extremely well, i tell u what, these "store bought" genetix kick ass dude, flower onset and aroma r off the hook, one smells just like fruit loops, and i got 3 phenos i think, the tall stretchy sativa style, the short squat style, and a few big tall branchy fuckers, thats this one in the pics on this post, if ne one can tell me wich phenos r wich that would awesome, o and im startin to get the hang of growin the kushes, theres def a learnig curve with them, im used to short bushy plants and these r a lil stretchier and lankier, im gunna need support stakes real soon cuz the branches r already floppin, but i bet if i had a 1000 it'd be alright, i still love this strain, its def the most conniseur stuff ive ever done, the other plants r almost done, bout a week away and its the first time ive done them under a 600 ant they or really kickin ass, they look good in these pics in the next post, the pics of the different goji phenos and the LA's r on the next post peace farm

100 1243
100 1244
100 1245
100 1246
100 1247
100 1248
100 1249
Skaphetti

Skaphetti

the fuckin hell i'd pay to just have one of those LA bagseed colas man. although i have what i'm guessing is one of my "fruity/feet" mexican farmer varieties crossed with that LA, so it'll be nice to see their differences since i'm pretty accustomed to the LA you got right there. just started poppin bush/crowns a few days ago so it doesn't smell "accurate" right now. but it has a familiar LA smell musk/earth tones with this twist of candied pine. i'm stoked, although i cant get it's leaves to go straight out. like i got a lazy pheno from crossing random strain gens on accident. lol. seems odd that it stays fairly short too. love these shots bro. keep it up.

d420dool

d420dool

these shots r sum from day 30-40, i put them all in a few days apart over like a week and a half. last two pics r the veg room got 2 clones minimum of each goji in the tent right now, gonna do a blind taste test with a few peeps to see wich ones r the best of the best. the smells in the tent r really nice, ranging from blackberry/rasberry sharp pungence, the sativa is a mellower strawberry / hippie funk, and the shorter squat ones r berry, and the tall one in the back right with the biggest cola(i think its gonna b the keeper) smells fruity, like openin a bag of fruit loops, and check out the friggin trichs on these things, wooooowwwwweeee

100 1291
100 1294
100 1297
100 1302
100 1303
100 1310
100 1311
100 1312
100 1314
100 1316
100 1317
100 1318
100 1319
100 1320
100 1322
100 1327
100 1332
100 1337
100 1343
100 1340
M

mrueeda

I have a pheno that smells just like juice...donno if you call the same way but its almost identical to what we as ACE juice its incredible...I also nailed a couple OG doms with lemon pine fuel officine and tires odour with mixed earthiness and berry...I really think this is one of that strains in which you LOVE the variability such is the genetic potential in theese beans ! Great work with those gojis i would bet that u will have a reeeally hard time choosing the keepers !

d420dool

d420dool

i picked 4 keepers, the og dom lemon pledge tart candy one(sat. dom) wich is the biggest yielder, the least yeilding but frostiest one wich is the strawberry narco, another that smells like air from tires and gasoline and has the lemon pledge taste with more chem taste inthere but with chunkier buds than the og dom on a great sturdy strong squat structure, the last pheno i kept was one that reaked like cantaloupes while trimming, and i actually kept one more i forgot about wich is like a 50/50 hybrid of the parents. i tried to get keepers that "span the diversity of the goji" if that makes sense

spacebomb

spacebomb

You lucky fucker:-). Lol im buzzing for you bro :-). Hope u use some of em CUTS n make some crosses for ya self. And PAITIENTS if u got any:-) if not just ENJOY her each run man. Hope u get wot your looking for bro:-) PLUS A TON MORE MATE :-). so WILL ya do a nice smoke report :-). I HOPE U DO MAN, SPECIALLY EM 2.SMALLER ONES:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Their Absolutelly BEUTIFULL mate. Lovelly :-). Is THAT a 1000 ,watter bro? Sorry if YOUV already stated. Your tent looks killer dude:-). WHAT SIZE TENT IS THAT PLS BRO? :-) AS I USE A 1.2 BUT WANT A 1.4 :-) I KNOW ITS NOT MUTCH BIGGER, BUT! SOME EXTRA:-). SO CAN U PLEASE TELL ME THE SIZE OF UR TENT N LIGHT PLS:-) GREAT WORK BROTHER , KEEP IT UP. .. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom