Goji OG - ( Unicorn OG )

• Thread starter SpiderKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

& i made some f2's last year of some alien fruit by gorilla grower, but lost all the seeds / mice in the drying area ..:(

but i tossed the females in a compost pile .... a few popped up this spring ... :cigar:

Gorilla grower 1

Gorilla 2

Flowers

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

..... the unicorn is 20 days into flower & total skunk ... could smell her from 50ft already :)

but the smaller ones have been trashed. one last week ( near flowers tops that were munched so whatever did that ran her over ) & the other was moved and found it smashed over yesterday. the only thing i can think of is the smell coming of these is attracting something ?? or just bad luck .... so we have this 55 gallon unicorn & a single clone i'm flowering off for seeds .......

Goji 1

Goji 2

Goji 4

Goji 3

Goji 5

Last edited:
215 User

215 User

On point Spider K!

Every time I visit your thread it feels like sitting in the backyard enjoying the green scenes.
Dig yo style and old school genetics...

SpiderK

SpiderK

On point Spider K!

Every time I visit your thread it feels like sitting in the backyard enjoying the green scenes.
Dig yo style and old school genetics...

thanks g i appreciate it.

but like every year, i fucked up a few things. 40 things on a check list then u forget a couple or learn something different. this year weather & humidity have been great but its also made the bug issue much harder to control. they have been really bad and the white fly are brutal.

the goji / unicorn starts very fast around aug. 2nd or 3 weeks before anything else. so i should be all good early oct, but if we keep getting heavy rains in the midwest many peeps will be singing the blues with bud rot as the temps drop.

i already have a plan for the nl 5 haze cuz no way that would finish. so we are making a small greenhouse just for her w / straw. its gonna go until end of october & our temps will be below zero by then ...

SourDank

SourDank

NL5 x Haze looks amazing man, gonna be some killer smoke I'm sure. Everything looks awesome in here.

I love Bohdi's beans, always find fire in everything he touches I feel. I run his silver lotus and ancient OG, with dream lotus and MSS x Appy in veg. Gotta get my hands on some Goji clearly

SpiderK

SpiderK

Thanks Sour' ..... love your selection also man......

Wish i could run more but our window is short in the midwest but really would not trade a thing.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Beautiful shots. I can def see the Nepali in this line. Im stoked to start running some Goji Hybrids. Im hoping to get the Nepali Highland back to do some breeding with also. IME the Nepalese varieties are super mold resistant. Prime breeding tool for outdoor strains.

SpiderK

SpiderK

hey guys I'm sorry I gotta shut this thread down .......

not wasting anymore time just close it like the others that get locked up. another forum that could have been something then some wonder why nothing changes ......

censorship cloaked in fear & needing education. turn off the t.v. and learn something ...

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

hey guys I'm sorry I gotta shut this thread down .......

not wasting anymore time just close it like the others that get locked up. another forum that could have been something then some wonder why nothing changes ......

censorship cloaked in fear & needing education. turn off the t.v. and learn something ...
@SpiderK will you be lurking atleast or better yet do you use the same handle elsewhere....

Top Bottom