Goji OG - ( Unicorn OG )

• Thread starter SpiderKid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

doing a test with this goji ..... off in the woods, not gonna get much direct sunlight. so .... we will see ?????

Jjyytt

SpiderK

SpiderK

was gifted something really cool today ...

my buddies friend ran this strain in the early 90's & was given about 8,000 seeds back then by his mentor. his younger brother found these at his parents house last weekend. hope a few pop .... !!! a bunch are busted but i think he gave me about 3,000 seeds ....

Durban Poison
Durban

JAWS

JAWS

was gifted something really cool today ...

my buddies friend ran this strain in the early 90's & was given about 8,000 seeds back then by his mentor. his younger brother found these at his parents house last weekend. hope a few pop .... !!! a bunch are busted but i think he gave me about 3,000 seeds ....

Durban Poison
View attachment 417807

nice find, so get to popping dude!!!!.

nice:)

SpiderK

SpiderK

dropped 30 or so in a paper towel last night. ;)

if some pop, ill try and get u a grip ...... :greedy:

i only spoke with this dude for ten minutes. ill get more info next week when he's back in town. but he said it was great outdoors 42Âş lat & was really, really strong back in the day... but they only grew them outdoors from seed in a corn field & would go back trashing the males .... :writing:

JAWS

JAWS

ya if ya get 10 per 100 you should still get plenty to look through for-sure.

i was given a big batch of MEXICAN seeds by a friend last year and there called MEXICAN JUMPING BEANS he told me he could not back anything about them but i should find some nice old school genetics in them down the line.

good luck with those dude, and let us know if ya find a killer!!.

very nice indeed:)

SpiderK

SpiderK

with the humidity over 70% the last month its been a play pen for bugs ......

N.L. 5 Haze ....

NL 5

another N.L. 5 Haze ....

NL5 H3

Blue Moon Rocks / the " One "

BMR

B.O. / NL 5 Haze .......

BO NL

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

a few pics of the unicorn og this year ..... leaning back chilling.

had some whitefly come in with some soil or something but they are doing better now ....

sorry for the blur on some was a little windy.

GOJI NEW 1

GOJI NEW 2

Picture 66

GOJI OG 7

GOJI NEW 8

GOJI NEW 9

Last edited:
SpiderK

SpiderK

@caveman4.20

they blend in a little better & are nice and mobile ....

this is another unicorn og we have going ..... :)

hows your summer been with your outdoor ? we are having a great summer this way ....

GOJI OG 2a

GOJI OG 2b

GOJI OG 2c

Goji OG 2d

Last edited:
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@caveman4.20

they blend in a little better & are nice and mobile ....

this is another unicorn og we have going ..... :)

hows your summer been with your outdoor ? we are having a great summer this way ....

View attachment 421338

View attachment 421339

View attachment 421340

View attachment 421342
Beautiful....

My summer is brutal but some plants are acclimating and full Sprint, but most promising plants are floppy and that Caught me off guard...pollen chucked beans I been growing have been strong stix. After all said in done I'm blessed and am on the hunt for hermies danks for asking...
I have some fem bx's I did that I'm growing now that have similar veg growth to your unicorn og I 'll putem up Manana to see if you see it

Latest posts

Top Bottom