Goji OG

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Still getting use to camera. Bare with me. 2 comfirmed females and the 1 male is in isolation. These are the 2 females.
IMG 0023
IMG 0024

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Been a while since I updated. Battling some health issues but doing much better now! Snapped some pics, these are 30 days flower of Pheno #1. Pheno #1 and #2 are quite different in growth. #1 showed sex at 4.5 weeks and #2 it was 8 weeks before showing female. You can see the difference in growth in the veg pics up above on this page. #2 just seems be be kinda odd in growth and needs a booster chair in the flower area. I also collected some pollen from my nice goji male(pics on 1st page) and dusted a branch on each of these Goji girls and also dusted Mcfly, and my Blueberry(DJ) girl.Cheers, RB
Goji 1  30 days  IMG 0035
Goji 1 30 days IMG 0036
Goji 1  30 days

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
kick ass dude our gojis look alot alike, hey did u get the strawberry wand pheno??

Not sure what the "strawberry wand" pheno is??... Maybe thats the smell I cant put my finger on. Different for sure. But really liking it. #2 is definatley different also. Will get some pics of her soon. RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Well, found some time to snap some pics of both girls#1 and #2. Posted pics of #1 in flower but not #2. #2 is completely different in about all categories compared to #1. #2 is not going to yeild well but I did save a clone of her. Ya never know. These pic are all 45 days flower from flip. Cheers, RB

These pics are of goji #1 45 days flower
Goji 1 45 days IMG 0044
Goji 1 45 days IMG 0045
Goji 1 45 daysIMG 0041
Goji 1 45 daysIMG 0042

Mogrow

Mogrow

damn rootbound, those are a couple of healthy girls.. they've looked perfect since day one. kudos brother.
peace mogrow

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Root, I definitely agree that #2 will be a lower yielder than #1 but she looks significantly more OG than the #1. She is damn frosty and hopefully will be some tasty smoke.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Root, I definitely agree that #2 will be a lower yielder than #1 but she looks significantly more OG than the #1. She is damn frosty and hopefully will be some tasty smoke.

I hear ya. Dont keep low yielders around as I have to keep my plant #s low but I did keep a clone of #2. I wonder if #2 is anything like the mother in this cross, never seen pics of the mom in this cross. RB

splakdawg

splakdawg

Been a while since I updated. Battling some health issues but doing much better now! Snapped some pics, these are 30 days flower of Pheno #1. Pheno #1 and #2 are quite different in growth. #1 showed sex at 4.5 weeks and #2 it was 8 weeks before showing female. You can see the difference in growth in the veg pics up above on this page. #2 just seems be be kinda odd in growth and needs a booster chair in the flower area. I also collected some pollen from my nice goji male(pics on 1st page) and dusted a branch on each of these Goji girls and also dusted Mcfly, and my Blueberry(DJ) girl.Cheers, RBView attachment 296876View attachment 296877View attachment 296878

Ur goji crosses sound amazing. Especially that mcfly. Must be good u mention that cut a lot

d420dool

d420dool

im jelous of that pollen man i didnt have room to keep the males but im def gettin another pack of goji to sit on till i got the room to do em up proper cuz i really want some of that pollen. the goji seems really special to me, i got two packs in december i think i might get 2 more just in case suttin happens with bodhi or suttin ya kno. hey what u got goin on for smells root i got rubber cement, cantalopes,berries,gasoline,so far

T

tipper619sd

looking great RB glad u are feeling better and ur girls are sexy sexy love the frost on 2 and the structure one 1 maybe find a cross of the both and ur in the game

M

mrueeda

Did anyone get a Goji OG that smells like Tropical fruit punch?
I got one that smells exacly like that...Its the most sativa pheno i found in the pack and seems to be a good yielder too...im just at one week of curing and i really hope it will have a similar taste...So far i liked the og dominant plants a little more...really nice og-fruity combination in theese beans..

Latest posts

Top Bottom