Goji Og

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

Yeah my synergys are monstrous with about a month left to go in flower plus one more I just found space for a few days ago. I wanted to get her into 12-12 asap because I now know she gets her stretch on like crazy. The one I just put in is the only one I have cuts of, but either way I just wanted to check out the strain so I popped a free 5 pack. I have I think one more of those free 5 pks so if if these don't give me a winner it's all good. I'll have some shots up on the bodhi thread

H

happy b

Fingringhoe is a must for any pheno hunter ..
HAha even my predictive typing has a dirty mind by the look of it . I meant "f2ing" not "fingering hoes".lol.
Yeah Kds I r ember your synergy pics looked more stretchy than mine . But apart from that they looked really similar . I like the synergy but the buds arnt very dense on the three female s I had . though one was a real beast compared to the other two.

kds710

kds710

HAha even my predictive typing has a dirty mind by the look of it . I meant "f2ing" not "fingering hoes".lol.
Yeah Kds I r ember your synergy pics looked more stretchy than mine . But apart from that they looked really similar . I like the synergy but the buds arnt very dense on the three female s I had . though one was a real beast compared to the other two.
Ha! I was definitely scratchin my head over that one lmao fingeringhoes. But yeah wether my synergy buds turn out real dense or not I'm thinkin they'll be pushing out some decent yields by the looks of them

kds710

kds710

My money is on female. Looking good man. #bodhienvy ;)
That looks as though it could be female from wer im sitting . I also had problems sexing mine . it took ages . I too thought "that's male " on plants that turned out female . Don't scrap anything until your 110% sure.
Sure hoping so because that's actually my favorite outta the small bunch and it would just be a hellauva male to toss in the bin

C

crocodile og

Sure hoping so because that's actually my favorite outta the small bunch and it would just be a hellauva male to toss in the bin

Even if it turns out male use him to make f2s. Bodhi has often said that is when the real magic happens.

H

happy b

Even if it turns out male use him to make f2s. Bodhi has often said that is when the real magic happens.
That's exactly what I'm planning on going . iv got two males I selected from 8 males . One that seems like a normal structure and size pheno and a male that's a bit shorter than the other.Just got to make a wee male isolation chamber . It doesn't have to be big . rooting a small cut from each male,put it in a small pot of dirt,veg em for a week then flip and that should produce more than enough pollen to make the amount of f2,s im after . one or two pollinated branches on each plant will give me what I'm looking for.

kds710

kds710

One of these days I'll use my other space & light for little projects like that, until then my males get tossed since I don't personally know any1 who can put them to use at the moment. I know Bodhi recommends it so there's definitely a treasure trove of gems to be found in his gear....fuckin a I need more grow space!

kds710

kds710

Well I f2 all stuff I like that i may struggle to get again . or even if I can get it again,It saves buying it again.
I hear you on that and luckily I have more goji beans to grow out eventually when I can, not to say having more seeds is the reason for no f2ing it's mostly a time & space thing for me. So many strains I'd have a lot of fun digging deep into or making BX' s with

kds710

kds710

Alright it looks like out of the 7 more seeds i popped i've got 4 females which would give me 6 fems total out of 12 seeds. I've uppotted all but the one in the last pic so far into 5 gal pots using Great White for each. These will be going into 12/12 very soon once I harvest the 501st OG

My only clone from the 2 females out of the first 5 seeds. Goji OG #1 totem pole pheno topped once, this clone is out of control vigorous i took this shot and the rest to show the structure of these and this clones progress every morning i look at her seriously blows my mind

Female #2 outta the pack from seed
Group shot

Last edited:
kds710

kds710

Those cuts are all looking extremeley healthy K#3 &#4 look similar to the 2 cuts i have structure wise but i like the structure of #1.
I chopped my other goji at the weekend.
I really cannot wait to see the #1 flower out with the structure of her, every branch is a top

C

crocodile og

Nice looking ladies mang. :)

What nutes are you using with your coco?

C

crocodile og

You won't be disappointed my friend

Man if mine come up half as pretty as yours I will be stoked.:) I have been running canna but my White Fire OG just doesn't seem to like the formulation for some reason. She's a fussy gal but a dime piece so I keep her around. What strength are you running the calmag?

kds710

kds710

Man if mine come up half as pretty as yours I will be stoked.:) I have been running canna but my White Fire OG just doesn't seem to like the formulation for some reason. She's a fussy gal but a dime piece so I keep her around. What strength are you running the calmag?
With plants in veg being the size you see in the pics I use roughly 4-5ml per gallon and the gallon is usually enough to water 2-3 plants depending if they are in half gal pots. Half that when they are younger and begin to get more than just ph'd water. Hope that helps and thanks a mil for the kind words

Top Bottom