• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kds710

kds710

#4 up for the chop more pics soon

kds710

kds710

In order top2bottom: Pheno's #2, #3, #4. My phone actually takes some really nice pictures but the image uploader on here really dumbs em down unfortunately. Anyhow here's some dried nugs from my recent Goji OG harvest, starting with my favorite thus far Goji #2. The #3 in the middle picture is the only one i havnt smoked yet ill give it another few days in the jar. The bottom picture of Goji #4 is some more great bud. Best for nightime I've found, whereas the #2 is great any time of the day.

RG420

RG420

Yeah man top grade bud there fella!! Got me itching to pop mine, how's the terps from em now? And density?

S

Seed Buyer

Did you defoliate the #4 in the above picture? She has some legs on her but looks like an easy one to trim up. Epic hommie.

kds710

kds710

Sweet.. Beautiful Nugs~!!
Thank you man Its my go to smoke right now. This strain is a perfect example of why any of us love OG's
Yeah man top grade bud there fella!! Got me itching to pop mine, how's the terps from em now? And density?
Get those crackalackin asap my friend. All are quite dense with #2 being the densest and the #4 almost just as dense but more sticky and squishes in your fingers when you break it apart whereas the #2 is dried just right and breaks apart piece by piece leaving a little pile of trichome dust on the surface I'm hoping you get the distinction I'm trying to get across. The #2 smells like OG berries and has a mouthwatering earthy kush flavor and the #4 is a candy hearts smell with a flavor I couldn't describe honestly until it cures a bit longer and actually same for #2 but it's just so damn satisfying already and the flavor is clear. I cleaned several glass bowls and bongs to determine this and I havnt tried the #3 pheno yet because it just doesn't seem ready enough for me to smoke and enjoy like I know I will after some more time but it's got the fuely funk that I stay on the hunt for so I'm content to wait til it's ready. All 2,3, and 4 need more time curing really but this is what I've noted so far
Did you defoliate the #4 in the above picture? She has some legs on her but looks like an easy one to trim up. Epic hommie.
Before the picture was taken I had pulled off all the remaining fan leaves, there was plenty of them. It was after I'd done that when I remembered I should take a picture for this log lol thanks for the kind words these were a pleasure to grow definitely done at under 9 weeks I even began flushing them a bit late. At the last couple weeks they were maturing more and more every day I'm definitely pumped to get this strain dialed in. Going to give each pheno another run before choosing a keeper which at this point isn't so easy

Cannobie

Cannobie

I know this is an old thread but I am starting my Goji pack and i was curious is you have any nute tips for growing the Goji. Any info is appreciated. Awesome grow.

Top Bottom