GOLDEN LION GENETICS AVAILABLE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
A couple of mookie pics;)
Awesome, I was hoping somebody would actually make these!! Did you use the recipe?

What kind of scents and oil production are you getting out of those beauties? Don't pull them early and remember to cure them atleast 10 minutes so you don't burn your mouth
that's fukn comedy dude! Had a gnarly brownie sundae earlier today and am feeling the post food coma experience...lol

The vanilla mixed with the coconut terpenes are great,hard to describe the smell,kind of like a malted milk or malted milk balls .
:D

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hell yes i used the recipe,lol.They are actually great,less sweet than a cookie so i dont feel guilty about eating 6 or 10 of them:),Ill be making them more often,already got the recipe written down and in my book.Ive actually ate at the peg house a few times but never had a mookie before,My cousin lives in santa rosa and a good buddy owns a bed and breakfast in brookings oregon so we always hit up peg house for lunch and samoa cafe for breakfast when were driving up that way.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hell yes i used the recipe,lol.They are actually great,less sweet than a cookie so i dont feel guilty about eating 6 or 10 of them:),Ill be making them more often,already got the recipe written down and in my book.Ive actually ate at the peg house a few times but never had a mookie before,My cousin lives in santa rosa and a good buddy owns a bed and breakfast in brookings oregon so we always hit up peg house for lunch and samoa cafe for breakfast when were driving up that way.
Sweet! The french toast at the Somoa cookhouse is happening, lol Just don't take a veggie/vegan there...lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
UPDATE FOR ALTERNATIVES:

There are a small number of these packs available now> DOG PADDLE = Chemdog 91' x Crystal Ship

SOUL KITCHEN = rOarGe x Crystal Ship

Here are a couple lil pieces of the Dog Paddle grown under a 400watter fed Nectar for the Gods

IMG 5052
IMG 5053

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What the f baba! That dog paddle iv never heard a word of....first off your holding out on me and second off I don't live in CA anymore so how am I supposed to get at some of those. That shit looks better then the mother cut.....Damn you baba

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
What the f baba! That dog paddle iv never heard a word of....first off your holding out on me and second off I don't live in CA anymore so how am I supposed to get at some of those. That shit looks better then the mother cut.....Damn you baba
It snuck under the radar, this cut of chemdog used in the Dog Paddle proved much more reliable and hardy then other chemdogs in the past. I tested some offspring and then decided I would release a small amount as they came out so nice and yieldy too!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
It snuck under the radar, this cut of chemdog used in the Dog Paddle proved much more reliable and hardy then other chemdogs in the past. I tested some offspring and then decided I would release a small amount as they came out so nice and yieldy too!
Well damn....way to make it sound even better and still not throw any on the bay so my ass can get some....Damn you again baba :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
That shit looks doooope! I'll be waiting for the PM buddy :)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That shit looks doooope! I'll be waiting for the PM buddy :)
Most of the chemdog I finished last time didn't go as long as I'd like. One of them was riper than the other couple but each pulled a solid qp that was the easiest trimming. That's a 9plant per light config so she easily pulls 2-3 on a good run.

Has a heady OG funk with a sour/chem innard odor and nice flavor. Solid morning/daytime smoke with a creative edge. It grew on me a lot, I didn't care for it at first...

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Most of the chemdog I finished last time didn't go as long as I'd like. One of them was riper than the other couple but each pulled a solid qp that was the easiest trimming. That's a 9plant per light config so she easily pulls 2-3 on a good run.

Has a heady OG funk with a sour/chem innard odor and nice flavor. Solid morning/daytime smoke with a creative edge. It grew on me a lot, I didn't care for it at first...
That sounds like a killer smell profile. Whenever sour, kush and chem smells mix you can NEVER go wrong. IV been on the hunt for that straight up fuel taste. Like the og/ diesel fuel but stronger. You should breeding something for the mega fuel lovers. Those flowers that when you smell them they damn near burn your nostrils. I'm real pumped for the dubking stuff.... I saw some pictures on your varieties thread and have been thinking about it since. Your one of three breeders I really get pumped over releases about. Shit iv found phenos in your stuff I trashed like 30-40 clone only strains because they replaced them. I have no idea how any sour patch kush is even still on the bay. I just popped all the lizard kings I had left....Those were killer

Top Bottom