Golden Lion Seed Co.-"Bandana OG"--(Headband x Banana Oger Kush)

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn, I like it!! One of those phenos almost looks to have a purplish type of tint to it, I can see the leafier one maybe leaning towards banana, prob some wild smells from her.
And a couple of those look really nice and easy to trim, can only imagine the smells, you getting any rubber tire out of any??

sticky icky

sticky icky

Looks fire fam!!! Sick work again! Lol
Thanks my dawg they are some fiyahhhhhh!
Damn, I like it!! One of those phenos almost looks to have a purplish type of tint to it, I can see the leafier one maybe leaning towards banana, prob some wild smells from her.
And a couple of those look really nice and easy to trim, can only imagine the smells, you getting any rubber tire out of any??

Yeah man I'm really lovin all of em esp the more og dom phenos they smell incredible now that u mention it there was some burnt tire action goin on really diesel soury rotten smellz 2 they are gonna be killer to trim evrything really chunked up big time even the more og leaners I had more pics but they wouldn't resize correctly for some reason I'm gonna go back thru and lable and edit the phenos so we know what's what I was in a hurry at a friends loading these and he had to skate lol...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
YO whats crackin BABA yeah there all actually rockin right now gonna need another run for sure to see whats what there friggnn greazy and smellin like dank ass diesel rotten kush right now heres a bunch a fliks of all 4 phenos really lovin theze girlz bro fuckin fire gear!!!!!!im gonna come back and edit this and label the pics
1283.JPG
1243.JPG
1261.JPG
1252.JPG
12931.JPG
1272.JPG
1223.JPG
1518.JPG
1481.JPG
1491.JPG
1501.JPG
1441.JPG
1451.JPG
1301.JPG
13110.JPG
1325.JPG
1401.JPG
11810.JPG
11910.JPG
1233.JPG

Gonna be super exciting see how these beauties progress the next 2 weeks!:banana1sv6:

Reactions: sox
MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Fiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:clapping:clapping:clapping dammm homey be expectin a :call u knoe i gottsa to puff some of that bombay playa :passingjoint: i can see them scizorzz covered with hashh on them alreadyyyyyy..
BABA u da man for make this flavor possible

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey sticky!
Hope your doing well, and enjoying these ladies. They should prob be ripening a bit and into their last week or so I'm guessing. Can't wait to see some pre chop shots at peak ripeness! And, def gonna be interested to see a smoke report or feedback from you,
later bro

baba G

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks for the props evrobody,Whaddup Baba I am lovin these ladys right now there comin down wed theve been gettin there flush on and are deff ripening up real nice some incredible meaty rotten funk smells comin off of few of these babies I'm gonna post pics tomm night of all these and will most deff get a smoke report and multiple nug shotz up aswell thanks again my friend for hooking these up its been a real pleasure I hope your happy so far with the progress stay tuned!

O

OldLuck

Very nice grow report!! Baba g, will these be available soon? Are you going to use your male to hit a banana female and make seeds?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Very nice grow report!! Baba g, will these be available soon? Are you going to use your male to hit a banana female and make seeds?
The Bandana OG won't ever be around again, some hybrids with Bandana OG as a female but no original Bandana OG seeds or F2's of it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom