Golden Lion Seed Co.-"Bandana OG"--(Headband x Banana Oger Kush)

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup fellaz I want to give a big ups to Baba g for choosing me to test this gear out for him thanks brotha I will do my best to rock these out and represent for Golden Lion,I'm stoked to see what killer gems lie in these genetics there being germed as we speak!
IMAG02781.jpg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:bong-hits::friday:

Hell yeah sticky icky! Will be pulling a seat up for this one, actually I'm gonna get couchbound...lol

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Wazzup fellaz I want to give a big ups to Baba g for choosing me to test this gear out for him thanks brotha I will do my best to rock these out and represent for Golden Lion,I'm stoked to see what killer gems lie in these genetics there being germed as we speak!
IMAG02781.jpg

:bong-hits::friday:

Hell yeah sticky icky! Will be pulling a seat up for this one, actually I'm gonna get couchbound...lol

Golden Lion Seed Co. in the building :pimp:

Feeling very blessed to be part of this, thank you much Baba G! Can't wait to see what we get Sticky Icky.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Oh yizzah,eh Baba do u have any pics of the headband that u used id love to see some if u do,and also how would u describe the male was he a freaky dank banana og smellin stud Lol...

619ster

619ster

I likes the sounds and looks of all Baba G's work so far. Here to watch!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Oh yizzah,eh Baba do u have any pics of the headband that u used id love to see some if u do,and also how would u describe the male was he a freaky dank banana og smellin stud Lol...

Hey stick icky: I wish I had some pics of the Headband that was used, unfortunately when I was running the headband as one of my main varieties I had tons of pics on a cheap laptop that I spilt a full can of Rockstar drink on one day and she never made it back. I didn't look into getting anything off the hard drive as it was just pics and nothing I needed to survive.
But the Headband used is very reminiscent of true Sour Diesel, she's tall, and yields big and has a brilliant, strong flavor. Should be a banana, diesel fuel treat hiding in them beans! N a couple weeks or so I'll have a few Bandana OGs in the flower room, so we can compare phenos & stuff...

baba G

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah Baba sounds like some killer fuely banana og comin our way,all six are above ground!
IMAG0383.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great pick up sticky.. I can't wait 2 see how these turn out.. Ur gunna kill it.. I'll b checkin this thread out close.. Good luck on this grow

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sweet Sticky! Loving 100% germ rates, I had 100% too on all my tester beans before I sent those in. Got a few male Bandana OG to choose from & a nice looking shorter female that will be getting to flower in a week or two, along with a Nice Very Berry Kush female too! Havent grown either of these in a minute so should be fun!

baba G

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup Goo thanx dawg glad to have ya along for the ride these are gonna be sick 4sho!--What up Baba that sound awesome man lookin forward to seein those phenos of yours doin there thing that very berry sounds delish 2 keep it rockin dawg!!--Here's a lil update on the babies a truckin right along lovin life!--
IMAG0641.jpg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Looking good sticky! They look uniform and hopefully will b some stellar phenos within!!

baba G

sticky icky

sticky icky

Bandana Og'z

Really lovin the way theze are lookin really vigourous and healthy and stinky az all hell 2 there gettin tranzed into 1 gals tonight.--
IMAG0753.jpg
IMAG0756.jpg
IMAG0758.jpg
IMAG0759.jpg

supercharged

supercharged

wow sticky, picture of health as always ma bro.

keep up the good work, peace out SC

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome

Those plants look amazing, not only extremely healthy but they look like some killer genetics to boot. Hope they're all keepers, take care sticky

mal

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah sticky! Love the look on those, such a nice emerald green and very uniform but a few minor diffs among them. That variety has a tendency to get really tall, but it looks like you know tall varieties pretty well, so no biggies.
Got my eyes on the top middle one and the bottom row far left one!!

Keep it up buddy, looking stellar

baba G

D

Don Ganja

Where did the male come from? Aren't both strains in the hybrid clone only females?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey Don Ganja,

The male came from a pack of Orgnkid's Banana Ogerkush, can't get those beans nowadays, they r from years back...

baba G

Top Bottom