Golden Lion Seed Co.-"Bandana OG"--(Headband x Banana Oger Kush)

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kashif

kashif

anyupdates on this grow....i joined a little late but man amazing job so far;;;looking dank iky....

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup I hope evryone had a happy holidays and great new year....Finally Droppin a update with these galz tonight there all 19 dayz in and steady truckin....really stoked to see how these turn out theve been some serious stinkers since day one of veg lol......I ended up with 4 females outta 6 so real stoked about the ratio for sure,they all have some really good stretcth to em given the lineage that whatcha get baby dank!all are in sunshine 4,chunky chunky perlite and AN Connie with a few diff additives....ill be postin up fliks of all 4 phenos tonight so stay tuned!..gonna be some flame!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Bandana Og'zzz Pheno #1

Here's pheno #1 already has a banana og ish smell to her lovin it can't wait till these blow up!...
IMAG00531.jpg
IMAG0049.jpg
IMAG0051.jpg
IMAG0046.jpg
IMAG00411.jpg
IMAG00551.jpg
IMAG00483.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Pheno #3 and #4

IMAG00572.jpg
IMAG00611.jpg
IMAG00561.jpg
---Pheno #4 last pic is a overview of all 4 phenos
IMAG00741.jpg
IMAG00593.jpg
IMAG00721.jpg

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn it, Sticky! Them girls r banging. They r gonna blow up real soon. Best of luck in 2012, bro! See u in the threads. Keep us updated on these bad girls.

2DogWalker

Wow that is how plants should look brotha, super healthy these should be super fire homie.... Can't wait to try this headband from a verified source!!! Mannnnn I can't wait till all these gems are done homie, gonna be a hella blazed February and march brother!!!! Hope errythings good in ur hood..

Be well,
2dogwalker

sticky icky

sticky icky

Damn it, Sticky! Them girls r banging. They r gonna blow up real soon. Best of luck in 2012, bro! See u in the threads. Keep us updated on these bad girls.

Wazzup my man,thanks a lot best of luck with you in the new year aswell gonna be a damm good one 2,full of pure dank lol...ill be rollin thru your threads as soon as I'm done updating these thanks again and keep it dank my friend lata!

E

E.T.

damn sticky, how'd i miss this one....
looks like i got here just in time. whew...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow that is how plants should look brotha, super healthy these should be super fire homie.... Can't wait to try this headband from a verified source!!! Mannnnn I can't wait till all these gems are done homie, gonna be a hella blazed February and march brother!!!! Hope errythings good in ur hood..

Be well,
2dogwalker

Whaddup dawggy thank you,yes they should be some super fire can't wait till there done...you know were gonna be some blazed out zombies after the sesh lol...be good talk at ya soon lata!

sticky icky

sticky icky

damn sticky, how'd i miss this one....
looks like i got here just in time. whew...

Wazzup my dawg,your just in time for sure you know you got front row VIP,thanks for Droppin in talk to ya soon brah lata!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Man sticky you have got a way with the ladies!!
Super healthy, just purring right along. Pheno 1 has some internode length and will prob be headbandy/OG leaning, where pheno 2 seems more stacked and prob has some banana leaning, the banana leaners prob will have a leafier flower with a gnarly smell and the headband/og leaners will prob be less leafy, longer internode...and really fuely flavors coming thru. One of those, I think pheno 3 maybe, looks to be faster, so I'd keep my eye out on the fastest one as it'll be a wild fruitier mix most likely due to the Banananess! Either way, they are look really good, should be a mix of 9-10 weekers but maybe a bit longer on the rare ones and shorter on rare occassions...

sticky icky

sticky icky

Man sticky you have got a way with the ladies!!
Super healthy, just purring right along. Pheno 1 has some internode length and will prob be headbandy/OG leaning, where pheno 2 seems more stacked and prob has some banana leaning, the banana leaners prob will have a leafier flower with a gnarly smell and the headband/og leaners will prob be less leafy, longer internode...and really fuely flavors coming thru. One of those, I think pheno 3 maybe, looks to be faster, so I'd keep my eye out on the fastest one as it'll be a wild fruitier mix most likely due to the Banananess! Either way, they are look really good, should be a mix of 9-10 weekers but maybe a bit longer on the rare ones and shorter on rare occassions...

Thanks a lot my brotha...yeah I can't wait to see how these babies turn out gonna be some fire....I deff keep things updated with em stay tuned!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey sticky,

Any standout phenotypes catching your eye? Enjoy the game bro!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Bandana'z 49 Dayz In

YO whats crackin BABA yeah there all actually rockin right now gonna need another run for sure to see whats what there friggnn greazy and smellin like dank ass diesel rotten kush right now heres a bunch a fliks of all 4 phenos really lovin theze girlz bro fuckin fire gear!!!!!!im gonna come back and edit this and label the pics
1283.JPG
1243.JPG
1261.JPG
1252.JPG
12931.JPG
1272.JPG
1223.JPG
1518.JPG
1481.JPG
1491.JPG
1501.JPG
1441.JPG