GOLDEN LION SUMMER ROAR-OUT!!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chuckchill

chuckchill

R
along with the cherry pie x dubking & jack herer x dubking and some others tba
eally onice baba. cherry p + dubking.lol. id love to get sum.im gonna have to start savin me arse odf.lol. i wanna try some of this gear. no doubt it lives up to the hype.
c.c

chuckchill

chuckchill

hope i get some of them reds in my c.pickers.. :-) .i must admit .hands down the most resinous plant ive seen in 12+ years baba:-) at only 4,weeks aswell.+ THAT AMAZING CHERRY SMELL omg.its HEAVEN.I CANT WAIT TO T.ASTE THE NUGS + CONCENTRATES.LOL.THATS WHAT ID CALL, FRUITY MEGA GREASY HASH PLANT.LOL.THE RESINS SO GREASE.AMAZING JOB BABA.
PEACE.
C.CQUOTE="baba G, post: 1316659ember: 2168"]Here are some Cherry Picker pics:

View attachment 437325 View attachment 437326 View attachment 437327 View attachment 437328 View attachment 437329 View attachment 437330 View attachment 437331[/QUOTE]

chuckchill

chuckchill

by the looks of it i have a cherry pie dom leaner:-) + a cristal ship dom leaner to from what ive seen of baba,s pics. im soo exited to have these 2, awesome pheno,s:-) i was blessed with. im going to have to make some x,s!. i.ll run 1,tray of the c.p leaners. + 1,tray of the c.ship lea ner:-) make my B.H.O, AND BUBBLE HASH,WITH THE FULL CROP. AND SEE WHICH OIL IS BETTER AND WHAT BUBBLE IS NICER. THE BUDS ON THE C.PIE PHENO ARE RED LIKE BABA,S IN THE PICS OF HIS C.PICKERS:-). NOT AS RED/BURGANDY ON THE TOP BUT IM JUST STARTING MY 3,WEEK FLUSH AND ITS HARVEST TIME. ID LOVE TO POST PICS ! BUT? THIS CAMERA ON MY PHONE WILL MAKE DANK LOOK LIKE STANK!HAHA. BUT!I.LL SEE.IF IM HAPPY WITH EM? ILL POST THEM UP.
PEACE.
C.C

drewski85

drewski85

ID LOVE TO POST PICS ! BUT? THIS CAMERA ON MY PHONE WILL MAKE DANK LOOK LIKE STANK!HAHA. BUT!I.LL SEE.IF IM HAPPY WITH EM? ILL POST THEM UP.
You should post some pics of them anyway c.c. most of my pics look like crap but oh well. I'd like to see how they turned out for you.

chuckchill

chuckchill

ill stick them up then. hopefully. i only got a ,cell phone,lol. a mobile but! ill try. dont laff at the quality of my pics:-) FOCUS ON WHATS IMPORTANT:-) THEM TRIKHS + THAT COLOUR.HAHA,ILL TRY + PUT THEM UP. even if i cant? i hope every one takes my word for it:-). dankness all the waaay.lol
c.c
You should post some pics of them anyway c.c. most of my pics look like crap but oh well. I'd like to see how they turned out for you.

chuckchill

chuckchill

this is pissing me of no end!. IF ANY ONE WANTS PICS.LOL. ILL G.MAIL U THE MOTER FU,,,,,,ERS.LOL. REALLY HOW DO I TRANSFER A SIMPLE FEW PICS?TO THE SITE ? .
ANYONE?.
PEACE. LOL. U GIZ A G OR E? MAIL ILL POSY U PICS.LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom