Golden Lion's GSC Forum-cut, BigBud and Cannatonic crosses

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I got some nice GL beans from BabaG...all crossed with Dubking. GSC Forun Cut, Big Bud and Cannatonic. I found a nice BBxDK make and did some pollen chucking as well. A big thanks to the G-man for slipping me the beans.

Here's a few pics..it's been a rough year for growing with cold temps and hungry bugs. Only the strongest survived. These are about 3- weeks into Harvest and were not spouted until mid June. All are in 5 gallon buckets with composted organic soil, I also use General Organics nutes and Root Organic's Trinity catalyst and some organic molasses. Each bucket gets 5-6 worms tossed in as well. They are all in my greenhouse and I've got a long way to go befre Harvest...Hell, we got ice and freezing temps here today and tonight they're calling for friggin snow. I'm high in the CO Rockies and it;s a challenge to grow here but I wouldn't want to be any other place. When I die I plan n coming back here again..lol

Below is a couple of BB x DK buds filling in nicely. I've grown BB strains before I enjoy watching them boner up as every day passes. These gals are looking healthy and happy and they've been through a lot this year. I put my heart and soul into saving these gals (from g-damn broadmites) and I'd bet they will reward me come Harvest time.

side note: I gotz' me a new g-damn camera too..takes pretty good pics and close ups too.

Golden lions gsc forum cut bigbud and cannatonic crosses
Golden lions gsc forum cut bigbud and cannatonic crosses 2

Last edited:
K

kolah

Img 0110
Heres a nice GSC x DK. I just had to pollinate a few branches with some BBxDK. She's my fav.,,,and the only plant that got spoiled with a 7 gallon pot instead of a fiver. She's got a cool sweet skunk and mint flavor already.
Img 0103
Img 0111

K

kolah

Big Bud x Dubking here. The pics ain't real good as its a dark and rainy/icy day AND I am still figuring out my new camera. Anyway these babies should be a breeze to trim..nuttin but buds and a few big fan leaves. Nice. I've grown BB strains before and these cola's will plump up like crazy. Not a lot of smell or trichs yet but I'm loving watching them bulk up. Usually my plants are put into my GH beds (and are quite large) but this year was fucked up and I decided to keep them in 5 gallon buckets and started in mid June...as I lost many others that I started in March or so ( fucking broad mites)

Img 0107
Img 0114

Img 0113

Last edited:
K

kolah

A shorty Cannatonic x Dub cross. My lone survivor as mites got the rest and my horse ate another one. Probably because they smelled like sweet oranges!! Dont let anyone tell ya horses won't eat weed. Mine love it. I also read where "they" say its toxic to horses. My horses have eaten quite a few plants and are still healthy as a horse. pun?

I really wished I could have saved some more of these...as the Canna cross with DK should make for a good medicinal CBD strain... and I'm betting it's going to taste and smell like freshly squeezed orange juice. Or sweet poon-tang. ;)

Img 0112

Last edited:
K

kolah

this is a typo/error from my first post: I scribbled incorrectly "These are about 3- weeks into Harvest and were not spouted until mid June."

it should read " 3-4 weeks into flower." If a Mod could correct that i would be cool.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

A shorty Cannatonic x Dub cross. My lone survivor as mites got the rest and my horse ate another one. Probably because they smelled like sweet oranges!! Dont let anyone tell ya horses won't eat weed. Mine love it. I also read where "they" say its toxic to horses. My horses have eaten quite a few plants and are still healthy as a horse. pun?

I really wished I could have saved some more of these...as the Canna cross with DK should make for a good medicinal CBD strain... and I'm betting it's going to taste and smell like freshly squeezed orange juice. Or sweet poon-tang. ;)

View attachment 440719

Advice Homer

Looking Good Brother...
Respect

K

kolah

sorry in the shitty pics..still trying to figure out my new camera..here's a bit of an update.

Big Bud x Dubking
Img 0153

Nice dense and bulky top cola's really filling out. These will easily be 1/2 oz buds. Big Bud x Dub
Img 0157

This is an odd Lemon Cookie ( GSC Dub) pheno which smells like lemon skunk, thick, bushy and hugging low. She'll prolly finish up first.
Img 0154

Last edited:
K

kolah

My fav..GL Cannatonic x Dubking...my horse ate off the top portion of the plant so I only have some side branches but she is kicking out some nice sour orange smells and thriving in the cold night temps here. I seeded a branch with DK pollen and sure hope I get some seeds from her.
Almost all of my gals have a long way to go as October is almost here and temps will start to drop dramatically. It's always stress time here in the Fall trying to harvest my meds. Someday soon I'll have an indoor grow.
Img 0139

K

kolah

Dcp 4597
better pics..using my old camera... here's a bud of CannaDub...you can see where the main stem get chomped by my horse. The string is holding up the remaining side branches because the buds are too heavy. Since the top stem was gobbled up all the energy is focused on building buds on these skinny lower side branches. She smells killer orange. FYI Cannatonic is known for not only being high in CBD but also for a high THC percentage. Crossed with Dubking I am thinking it's going too be a great medical strain. I plan to use this for migraines.

Last edited:
K

kolah

Lemon Cookies #3.
Dcp 4602

I am guessing all these gals are going to need all of October to finish up (another 4 weeks or so). I know Big Bud and GSC finish up in 8-10 weeks but I am unsure about the Dubking's finishing time. It's going to be a real challenge as weather can get ugly here quick. This is why I opted to keep them all in 5 gallon buckets as I will be able to move them inside should we get snow and frigid temps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom