Golden Ticket 2 Loompa land.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

You will be fine, your in that dialing in phase. You get it. I havnt run those nutes myself but know people who are and have with great results so you will do great. Remember in coco hempys or coco period you can always flush abd restart Dnt be scared to flush.
Respect & Positive Vibes

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Thanks for the replies. Might go give the ladies their first flush and run out any salts at all as well.

Just picked up a pack of loompas yeti's myself and hopefully they turn out like your cut.

Power OG

Power OG

Yeti bx2 & Silver Bubster
20141109 172159
Silver Bubster
20141109 172213

H

happy b

Im seriously giving thought to holding a competition. Something in the lines of, anyone working any line we produce, that can find something that is uberdank, get it to me. I will run them all in side by sides ( or it doesnt even have to be me) and get some objective non-partial judges who like and know good weed and see which cut wins. The winner will then get from me selections of my gear and even access to my unreleased breeding gear, or any of the lines I/we are working and Ill leave the choice of what you win is what you pick. Your pick of anything. Id also say, that I dont know how many beans to giveaway but it will be on the heavy side, something like 5 packs of every line we breed or something to that effect. I think two things will happen, good healthy competition, and more careful germination techniques to ensure the highest germ rates as possible. That in and of itself creates an environment where as a group going through any or all of your beans and collectively finding the special ones. Which of course will be dispursed between all participants. I was just thinking it might be fun. Feel free to tell me to fuck off if Im too cheesy...LOL

Loompa
Sounds like a great idea to me Loompa!that way you get to choose from a much larger selection of plants and all participants get to enjoy the freindly competition ,have great weed and the chance to win and be involved in one of your projects plus free Loompa gear!i think everyone running Loompa gear will get involved.

Power OG

Power OG

Is that the Yeti throwing those 3pointers like larry bird? sexy .... Another one to watch right there. :D
Yes @Oom pah pah she has the 3pointers, purple veins in the main stem and full purple stems on fans leaves. She's definitely showing UD traits. Very excited to see her finish.

Power OG

Power OG

Hey P...
How did that Siete yeti and 818 headband turn out?
Siete Yeti was root bound, not a good run with her and 818 clone died. So I only have her in seed form. The number 7 is OG with like candy sweet undertones but this new Yeti bx2 female I have is loud OG with skunk undertones ,testing her this round.
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Always a great grow at the house of Power . . . .
tear it up P-man OG
I was going to see what you thought about splicing two genetics on one trunk have you tried it?
Peace FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

Always a great grow at the house of Power . . . .
tear it up P-man OG
I was going to see what you thought about splicing two genetics on one trunk have you tried it?
Peace FlyJ
No I sure haven't but have heard of this. Sounds interesting, what are the benefits?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

One plant two or three pheno's if you have a plant count limit and because it is not ez to do it gives me something to play with
and a lot of hobby growers only have room for one or two plants its kewl to have a multi type plant Plant
would also make for some fun LoL
peace @Power OG and have a great ThanksGivin
FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

One plant two or three pheno's if you have a plant count limit and because it is not ez to do it gives me something to play with
and a lot of hobby growers only have room for one or two plants its kewl to have a multi type plant Plant
would also make for some fun LoL
peace @Power OG and have a great ThanksGivin
FlyJ
Happy thanksgiving brother. I'm interested in this splicing

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

FYI on the splicing I will be adding it to my thread after I get Medusa and Jaws Bad ass gear at cloning size about 4-6 weeks I will start to play with it...
I want to graft Yeti F3 #8 10 and add Poison Ivy and the best ChemSoda OG from jaws watch fer it . . . .LoL
should be a good time or a friggin mess either way I will have fun.
Because of the massive roots of Lulu's
I be thinking She may Be the best Candidate for main trunk just stoned thinking out loud. . .
peace Bro

Top Bottom