Golden Ticket 2 Loompa land.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

You @Power OG know you are on the right path when the man clicks on your thread and fills up the Loompa Knowledge bowl.
Your S. Yeti is a sweet looking frostin Gal. . . .
Great Big Green thumbs-Up
FlyJ
Thank you my friend. I'm just glad to be apart of all the sharing of info on our quest for dank. All is looking good your way as well.
Respect

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Hello & thank you @2hotmomma88 how's is everything rocking in your garden? Hope all is well
Respect & Positive Vibes
Everything is going great! One of my girls is a cal mag whore though lol trying to get her straightened out. Im running out of room in my veg room though. Thinking about expanding my flower room...

Power OG

Power OG

Quick update:
Siete Yeti. (Twin heads)
20140829 192353

G

greyman41420

i see sugar dripping from them leaves. This pheno looks super fierce. your about halfway through as I think you said your going 70, this is gonna be crazy by the time you chop it.

Power OG

Power OG

i see sugar dripping from them leaves. This pheno looks super fierce. your about halfway through as I think you said your going 70, this is gonna be crazy by the time you chop it.
Thank you man. Yes about half way, as I am going 70-75days as intstructed by the man.lol and yes pure Sugar! I can't wait to watch her finish & swell.
Positive Vibes &Respect

T

Trip8

Lookin good Power.nice tidy setup too man:) you're right n.f.g is a great line, your gonna maximize the flav/ smell hit with those especially at 75 days. That line is a little too $ to run bigger #'s with unfortunately:/

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey @Power OG
Busy ass weekend with the flip into Bud and the mess on the mountain for me
Looks like Seattle is off till next time but No worries I have so much to be thankful for
Half way and your S. Yeti is a work of art
I have My #8 #10 in the flip now 1st week up. a few of each and only one MoonDawg made the Cut everything els was Male
I believe the Nut.For.The.Gods is some amazing bio, Just wish the mix was a bit more A an B ya know?
Still..... Your the man with The OG book in your pocket bro and it shows Great work.
PS what the heck is LuLu and what ya think about @BushyOldGrower gear, The guy is a legend like @loompa I hear nothing but good things and get great Vibes from the pac Of beans I have.....
Sendin out the great Super Loompa Vibe wave to ya...........
FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

Lulu=federation Mikado x GreenCrack. Made by my boy M Dogg up in Canada. I have yet to grow her out. I have heard nothing but great things about BOG seeds! I haven't grown any myself be but have been eyeing a few. Lulu is a early finisher heavy stone indicator Dom hybrid.
Positive Vibes thanks for the kind words. Can't wait to watch you whoop that Loompa gear.lol
Respect

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Yeti looks beautiful, just started using hempys as well and I'm loving it. Simple as can be with amazing growth. Do you amend the coco at all?

Power OG

Power OG

Yeti looks beautiful, just started using hempys as well and I'm loving it. Simple as can be with amazing growth. Do you amend the coco at all?
No just rinse and precharge and roll with it. So to speak. Lol
Respect

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

Since you use hempies have you had any leaf curl issues? They keep trying to flip over on me and I ph to 5.8.

Power OG

Power OG

No no leaf curl either. I use 70/30 coco palms to perlite. Roots organic coco palms and chunky perlite in mix and for rez. I also ph 5.2-6.2 depending and 5.8 is in that range. What nutes are you using?
Respect

Latest posts

Top Bottom