Golden Ticket 2 Loompa land.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

Smoke reports are in and Yeti OG "Big Easy" cut rates high across the board, everyone who sampled her scored her high, and my boys are regular chimneys, old heads so there opinion is definitely respected and trusted. Flavor 9-10, bag appeal 10, aroma 10, resin production 9-10, high 9-10, length of high 2+hrs.
So overall on a 5 star scale she's a 4.75-5 star all day.
Positive Vibes Respect

Power OG

Power OG

We calling this batch "Yeti Love" it's my Yeti OG Big Easy cut and Yeti #7 GDL cut run together. This is some fire meds, a real headbuster. Amazing oil
20150224 104545

@loompa & @Oom pah pah
this stuff is supremo
Respect & Positive Vibes

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Makes me want to visit the big easy. Do you have testing labs local? love to see the #s she puts up. Keep up the good work love hearing feedback.

Power OG

Power OG

Makes me want to visit the big easy. Do you have testing labs local? love to see the #s she puts up. Keep up the good work love hearing feedback.
Hey Jolly, thanks and it's awesome to see you here, unfortunately we have no testing labs here, if they did i'd be to scared to go in anyway, lol I'm actually going to be sending some flowers and wax to be tested to friend in a med state. Because I'm very curious myself, it's truly outstanding smoke so I believe the test would just prove what all who have tried it are saying. Superb, again thanks for stopping by bro.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Did you give up on the Silver Bubster or did I miss that in the thread?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Bro you always have some fine AZZ ladies
Cant wait to get My next Loompa Grow into flower
Positive Super Loompa Grow Vibes
FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

Next run of my Yeti's have commenced we have my YETI "Big Easy" cut found in a pack of bx2's and the famed #7 Yeti f3 found by GDL. Both are OG to the max. Should be some fuely, funk and I already know both pheno's test high, but will have them both tested after this 75 day run.
IMG 20150523 175850

Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom