Golden Ticket 2 Loompa land.

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

how long was veg on this? What size pot? What was the yield?
2week veg, 5 gal smart pot w/ coco loco pulled at day 56 due to move, and I have 3.75ozs, I usually veg alil longer and I always take them 69-75day. This next run of Yeti's will be vegged longer and taken at the rite time and should be a much better yield. 3rd run everything should go super smooth.
Respect

SourDank

SourDank

Next run of my Yeti's have commenced we have my YETI "Big Easy" cut found in a pack of bx2's and the famed #7 Yeti f3 found by GDL. Both are OG to the max. Should be some fuely, funk and I already know both pheno's test high, but will have them both tested after this 75 day run.View attachment 511568
Positive Vibes & Respect
That will be some Yeti madness, I can't wait to see the differences between the two cuts, both being worked LH lines. No better dude than to bring the best out of both cuts. This will be a show for the ages

Power OG

Power OG

That will be some Yeti madness, I can't wait to see the differences between the two cuts, both being worked LH lines. No better dude than to bring the best out of both cuts. This will be a show for the ages
Thanks brother I'm going to give them 110% of my attention and try to have my best run yet. Just gotta keep it simple.
Here's a pick of my vegetable garden, we have, Creole tomatoes, Creole Merliton, Cayenne pepper, Bell pepper, Sweet pepper, Egg Plant, Cucumber, & Cantaloupe will be adding some corn and okra tomorrow.
20150524 185902

Positive Vibes & Respect

Power OG

Power OG

What did you use for legs with the screen?
When it was used as a a scrog or now? When it was in my closet it was mounted to the wall, where. Could raise it in up position or drop it down when it was time to bloom.
Now no legs it's actually strapped to fence.
Respect

LEDSMOKE

LEDSMOKE

I meant in closet. Building one myself and am curious how you mounted it.

Power OG

Power OG

I meant in closet. Building one myself and am curious how you mounted it.
Ok so all you need is 4-90's and 4-tees and some pipe, glue & string and screws. If you want legs, use tees pointed down on all four sides rite before the 90's or you can get 1/2" straps and mount directly with long screws, drop it down to level and I used screws to keep it level. Hope all that made sense.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey @Power OG
Been a Min or two Just wanted to swing by and say hey
School and Gardens are all I have been working on Its a Bigger Head ache than I thought with the whole 6 diferent strain run.
I will never try doing this many again and to top it off I need to mix 3 separate Nut levels to keep um happy...
LOL
My green thumb hurts
Running the Battle ! ! !, very kewl I will be hanging out for sure.
One to One I am rootin fer the Big EZ
Post Scrip
Your Garden of Veggies is lookin GREAT
Peace My Friend
FlyJ

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

These are gonna be some beauties! They've already got great looks but can't wait to see them go side by side. Really like the structure of that one on the left.

Power OG

Power OG

These are gonna be some beauties! They've already got great looks but can't wait to see them go side by side. Really like the structure of that one on the left.
Thanks bro the one on the left is my Yeti Big Easy cut definitely has a awesome structure, so yes cant wait to watch them finish and compare.
Respect @CBDEMON

Latest posts

Top Bottom