Gonna Need Test Growers This Winter!

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
organix4207

organix4207

I've never grown out or smoked any banana kushs up here in Canada yet .
Sounds like a old school chocolate Thai Ă— banana kush is in order.
That could be a fun line to work

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Here's some dub king i found
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/golden-lion-summer-roar-out.65643/page-2#post-1328614. I had the chance to run the big bud, kc36, and cookie crosses. There was fire in all three. Multiple keepers per pack
The D King is JJ's work from Topdawg, nothing to due with the Dubking...
The D King was Elvis x Double Dawg or something of that nature and the Dubking of mine is Sour Dubble x Lizard King OG(an OG backcross of sorts).

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

The D King is JJ's work from Topdawg, nothing to due with the Dubking...
The D King was Elvis x Double Dawg or something of that nature and the Dubking of mine is Sour Dubble x Lizard King OG(an OG backcross of sorts).
Ooh sorry man. Thanks for the clarification

chronic68

chronic68

I think I'm too late for these testers but If I'm not I'm down would love to do some testers ima small closet grower so that's probably the majority of ppl so it'd be good to get some results out of one. heres my current grow
IMG 20160418 085809373
your genetics are super different from what I get here so It'd be a blast to grow some out...
.thanks ether way

Last edited:
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

I just finishing a 2nd run of two Mendo Mookies phenos that looks like some hellfire. Unreal to da max. If that ain't the true meaning of the burning bush....... don't know what is. Baba keep them bushes a burning.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Late as always. I'll test!
Right, now to go back and actually read the thread form page one...

Top Bottom