• Tagged users None
M

MediMary

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjWOM2jPxl4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOWXrLXEBLU[/YOUTUBE]

bloads

bloads

and the fucked up thing is < THE COPS ENJOY DOING THIS SHIT>

Of course. It takes a special kind of shitty person to actually want to be a cop. To put up with some of the worst people society has to offer, day in, and day out, is too much for a normal person, but for someone who craves control over others, it's great.

S

Sunbiz1

Ya'll should come to new mexico if want to see some corruption.

Don't matter what part of the state, southern, crooked police dept, mayor, etc and supposedly a lot of the judges are getting paid off as well.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXhsciR1c6M[/YOUTUBE]

northern

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVF6lgrtF1c[/YOUTUBE]

On vid number 2, 8 years would be nice.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I agree - 8 years for that kind of crime is still kind of tough

especially for a pig in the pen

like they would really sentence anyone to 100 years for stealing from their job

S

Sunbiz1

I agree - 8 years for that kind of crime is still kind of tough

especially for a pig in the pen

like they would really sentence anyone to 100 years for stealing from their job

Yet, there lies a difference between embezzling corporate funds from let's say an ATT as opposed to violating the public trust in a publicly elected position.

Or is there?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah corporate guys get way less time in prison camps

people have killed and got less then 8 years

Venom818

Venom818

Ya'll should come to new mexico if want to see some corruption.

Don't matter what part of the state, southern, crooked police dept, mayor, etc and supposedly a lot of the judges are getting paid off as well.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXhsciR1c6M[/YOUTUBE]

northern

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVF6lgrtF1c[/YOUTUBE]

LOL you should come to LOS ANGELES if you want to see real corruption

Illmind

Illmind

i know a dude who got 6 for 2nd degree m. he was out in 40 months. corruption everywhere. la isn't all that bad actually. waaaaay worse out there. detroit, lousiana, dc, nyc, phila, chicago, vegas would be a nice list lol esp vegas.

S

sativaXindica

New Orleans is corrupt. As far as the dog killings. I would do what ever it took to find that bastard, rape his wife and kill his kids before I set him ablaze. Sorry touchy subject when it comes to dogs.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

New Orleans is corrupt. As far as the dog killings. I would do what ever it took to find that bastard, rape his wife and kill his kids before I set him ablaze. Sorry touchy subject when it comes to dogs.

for sure...thats about how I felt inside just couldn't put words to it.....
after I watched that I went and squezed my dog for a good min. Worst thing ever.....shoot someones dog in front of them, those sounds that dog made are gonna haunt me.

S

sativaXindica

for sure...thats about how I felt inside just couldn't put words to it.....
after I watched that I went and squezed my dog for a good min. Worst thing ever.....shoot someones dog in front of them, those sounds that dog made are gonna haunt me.

i'm with ya on that. When I got home from work, I grabbed my pit and took him for a long walk. Couldn't even imagine some short prick cop thinking he has control over me and most importantly my dogs life. He'd be laughing about it with his pig friends until he came home to his family tied up! Again sorry. I hate cops but especially their sense of "above the law" entitlement.

PEACE

sativaXindica

bloads

bloads

Horrible cops:

[YOUTUBE]Zgr3DiqWYCI[/YOUTUBE]

We're witnessing USA being flushed down the toilet.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Horrible cops:

[YOUTUBE]Zgr3DiqWYCI[/YOUTUBE]

We're witnessing USA being flushed down the toilet.
Huh, an actual honest piece of news reporting in the USA? WTF?

Glad to see one news man with enough balls to do his job correctly. More please.

S

StrikeitRich

SmartCop DumbCop

WOW.

allot of crazy shit happens in the world for sure.

The first cop video the one where he says he was a marine... THAT guy is more scarier then the RoidHead cop in the second one.

I'd rather have a stupid cop being a jackhole then an intelligent one.

U know the stupid one will do something well...STUPID like in the video and get his ass fired... and by the way it should definatly be WITHOUT pay. JOKERS. lol.

The smart cop will actually get away with allot of shit and screw allot of people around. Smart cops scare me. Specially ones with the "Superman Complex"!

Peace,
S i R

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Shit is fucked up! The most fucked up part is that if a cop let his K 9 out on you and you blazed the cops dog he would light you up so fast you wouldn't know what hit you. Same shit happened to my buddies Rottweiler, He used to chase the flashlight around the floor for fun. One night my budy had a party and the cops were called, when they came in with flashlights the dog got exited thinking it was time to play and a rookie cop shot him with a .40 cal. Luckily the dog lived, we found him 4 blocks away crying and bleeding in the bushes. I had a P.O.S. car so I didnt care but by the time we got to the emergency vet my car had an inch of blood on the back floorboard (not a fun mess to clean up in case you were wondering!)

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

"He's been suspended WITH pay. If this angers you, call Canton and demand the firing & prosecution of this police officer. His name is Patrolman Daniel Harless. Canton's Police Chief is Dean McKimm at (330) 489-3111. The phone number for Internal Affairs is (330) 489-3377. The Mayor is William Healy (330) 438-4307. CALL TODAY, be nice and polite, but stand your ground and demand he be fired and prosecuted. The gentleman arrested ended up in the Emergency Room due to his injuries."

I called all 3 numbers, mayor had no answer, but I talked to IA and left a message for the chief. I guess that is all I can do.

Top Bottom