Good day today!

• Thread starter mike hunt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
The pack that I have says chem urkle, the second pack is on the way. That is a chem urkle 2, I think. Once I get it, I will let ya know what it says.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
is the chem urkle 2 also known as dog waltz? they have the same lineage. i have a pack of chem urkle and chem urkle 2, but cant remember what chem urkel consists of does any one know?
i am not sure what the difference is. purple urkle x tres dawg

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

yes ChemUrk #2 is JJ's version of Dawg Waltz. Wonder what the tres sister version will be like.

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Now I must land a 2nd pack of the Chem Urkle 2!

slausongardens

slausongardens

i wish he would redo the appalacia.. but now that i realize the purple chem 2 is the dawg waltz i really want it now haha im over purple urkle hybrids but that dawg waltz looked so bomb.

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
damn, I won the first chem urkle, thought the chem urkle two was the same. Oh well, I've got plenty of top dawg gear to keep me busy. PS the 4 chem urkle seeds have very impressive vigor, 2 days to sprout and are way ahead of another breeders gear so far. sweetness

High74

High74

Stardawgs came in today !!! Super fast shipping and killer freebie from Karma Super Stoked !!!

Big Up's Logic, JJ and Karma for the killer gear, Cheers

Darkplace

Darkplace

itching to pop my tres star dawg!......thanks Logic,JJ and Stardog.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

just wanna say all my topdawg orders came in...I have NEVER got a bad transaction with Logic...followed the directions and sent money express...gets there everytime. til next drop Logic! Thanks brother!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Not sure if you guys have seen it but logic has a grip of topdawg gear up for sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom