good growing with canna boos and pk1314

• Thread starter ruisilva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ruisilva

ruisilva

hello, I recently bought CANNA TERRA VEGA, TERRA FLORES, CANNA BOOST AND PK13 14. Can someone help me with how to water, between quantities and how to use, with CANNA BOOST AND PK1314, can I use them in the same bottle? In what weeks? until when? thanks.

Cypress66

Cypress66

hello, I recently bought CANNA TERRA VEGA, TERRA FLORES, CANNA BOOST AND PK13 14. Can someone help me with how to water, between quantities and how to use, with CANNA BOOST AND PK1314, can I use them in the same bottle? In what weeks? until when? thanks.
The feed charts will have that information on your ratio and when you use them as a good guide for you you will be able to get them online to copy good luck and happy growing peace ✌️

Madmax

Madmax

You will find using canna boost going by their chart and reccomendation at half strength that you will need 2 1 ltr bottles using it from the beginning of flower to the end ..i have been using it under half strength and the buds look okay for there age.i wouldnt mind doing one without to see the difference..this stuff is waaaay overpriced..i use the pk for 1 week and around 3 weeks from chop....

Top Bottom