Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

I grew a Panama Red from crap king....it was alright I guess.....definitely didn't hang around in the area after the test...it really boils down to which gene you get.....if only it were simple....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I grew a Panama Red from crap king....it was alright I guess.....definitely didn't hang around in the area after the test...it really boils down to which gene you get.....if only it were simple....
This was a henrys original preroll. It just tastes like plain old weed and sometimes that's all I'm looking for.
Ofc I'm drooling over this pineapple express...yes the stem rub 😋 I'm like hurry up you stupid auto! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 It's gonna be delicious man I'm telling ya. Btw the synths in this song are amazing...

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Hahahahahahja omg I'm so fucking lucky yall! I just won a 4×4 tent in a fb group I'm in!!! Hahahahahah omg I'm so stoked!!! 😭 I'm so happy! It's so far been an awesome year for me. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 thank you everyone! 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Man...this year has been awesome so far ok! 👏 that's me clapping myself on the back for all the hard work sweat tears and blood man....things are just working for me. 😃 the Universe does reward Good ppl! 👍 we come across shitty ppl a lot and we tell truths and we don't let Debbie fucking downers try to bring us to their levels. We enjoy growing and don't let the serious ppl take that joy away from us. This is Truth. Ppl don't like em.
Pics coming. Have a beautiful day! 🐉

I'm fireproof bitch. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

How many tears to nurture some weeeeeeed!!!!!!??!?!? How many seeds to tear us both apart....
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 🐉
I'm coming back from the valley
Gonna get a big fat cali
Joint and vape baby
Blue dream in the clouds
Smokes so louds
Rs11 on the bong
It's on oh its on!
🐉 original.

Picture 20240302010833
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

Man it's crazy out in the world of weed. Be careful yo some ppl 💯 don't give no shits about you and only care about fame and money and shit and will walk all over you. That's real. They will use you for everything you got then move on to the next person that gives a damn about ppl with some sad story and shit.
We all got sad stories. Save that bullshit for your mama! Whiny ass boys. Seriously. Ppl have no honour these days.

🐉

Top Bottom