Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
_Bilber_ - - - - sits back with a bowl of 🍿 and a bowl of Alien O.G...........waiting patiently.........🕞🕓🕟🕔🕠🕕

😴

👶👧👩‍🦱👵

😏
Did I forget to send ya something? I'm really bad at that. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 I'm gonna take some pics of the actual plants in the next hour tho. I've got to change out the puppy pads and make it look all pretty. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 have a beautiful one bilber!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter

This is the better version. One of those moments when a cover is better than the original and the original is still cool tho. 😎 no worries. We love everyone 💜 it's in our nature. We've big hearts 😆 🤣 😂 😹 🐉

Bilber

Bilber

Hey 🐲......I thought you were setting up a new tent....had to bust 🥩.......shit looks awesome 🐲.....

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
New Kids On The Block - Kids (Official Music Vide…:

Hahaha ok I totally jammed out to it tho. It's not bad. Just not hanging tough good!
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆
Have a beautiful morning. Everyone. 🐉

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Seriously tho someone be stalker af. I understand lurkers and lookseeloos but stalking someone on a forum is just gross dude. Seriously get a life or get lost. 🙄 I know I'm cute..I know I'm awesome..but fuck off I don't take that stalking shit! It's borderline harassment and if you keep doing it I'm going to A. Out you again. B. Let everyone know what a weak piece of shit you are. Fake ass fucker stop stalking ppl! 😒 If I have to I will go to the police cuz harassment is no joke.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Unless it's Jason, that's different....hope all is going better 🐲.......hopefully it's not on the farm....
Yea this dude is here but he send me messages on my phone. Like take the hint you on ignore for a very good reason. Seriously if he send me another text message I'm going to have to go to the authorities for harassment.

That's sad af. Someone has some serious mental health issues that they need to get off this forum and go seek some mental health treatment.

I hate being the one but I'm not the silent type.
😆 🤣 😂 😹

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Seriously tho someone be stalker af. I understand lurkers and lookseeloos but stalking someone on a forum is just gross dude. Seriously get a life or get lost. 🙄 I know I'm cute..I know I'm awesome..but fuck off I don't take that stalking shit! It's borderline harassment and if you keep doing it I'm going to A. Out you again. B. Let everyone know what a weak piece of shit you are. Fake ass fucker stop stalking ppl! 😒 If I have to I will go to the police cuz harassment is no joke.
Whoa, cops?

Top Bottom