Good morning everyone!

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I grow 100% organic outdoors. If your growing organic outdoors you should check this link out. It's about organic gardening in general but it also grows really good weed. Hope you enjoy the videos.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/
Omg! Thank you so much. I've been reading everything I can on organic outdoor marijuana growing. I'll definitely check out all this new info. Lol once again, thank you so much.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So the story goes: I kept this glookies in the refrigerator for 2 months waiting for Easter Sunday to start my grow. Lol I'm weird well anyhow, finally the day comes I get my pot all fixed with soil, got my little indent for my seed right in the middle. And when I go to plant, the seed falls out of my hand into the side of the pot. So I'm like oh well maybe it'll still grow and put about an inch of soil over the general area where I think the seed has dropped.

3 days later, I see nothing, so think it's not gonna grow. So I go get me a clone and transplant it into the pot I had originally planned to use with the glookies. Then a couple days after I transplant the clone, I seen the sprout. And took this pic. Lol that's the story of Van Gogh(my mother named my plant and I didn't feel much like explaining plant anatomy to her and why we didn't want a male so it's name will stay). It's a Barney's Farm Glookies I'm growing in Happy Frog only.

Thanks so much for reading the story of my 2nd grow from seed planting mishap turned into happy mistake. Lol

20230416 160618
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

It looks like it will be a win win for you. Time to get great big pots ready for your seedlings. You want to get them transplanted before the tap root gets to the bottom of the pot and starts going around and around the bottom. I don't want to nag at you, but you need to back off on the water. Pot plants don't like to be that wet. I can tell buy the way the leaves are drooping and your potting mix looks very wet. The pot is way to wet. As a general rule give the plant enough water to keep it from wilting for 24 hrs no more. If the leaves are drooping like this plant is. It's over watered. If the stems are wilting the plant need a little more to get it threw the next 24 hrs. Let this plant dry out and keep it on the dry side and it will love you. Don't kill it with kindness.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
It looks like it will be a win win for you. Time to get great big pots ready for your seedlings. You want to get them transplanted before the tap root gets to the bottom of the pot and starts going around and around the bottom. I don't want to nag at you, but you need to back off on the water. Pot plants don't like to be that wet. I can tell buy the way the leaves are drooping and your potting mix looks very wet. The pot is way to wet. As a general rule give the plant enough water to keep it from wilting for 24 hrs no more. If the leaves are drooping like this plant is. It's over watered. If the stems are wilting the plant need a little more to get it threw the next 24 hrs. Let this plant dry out and keep it on the dry side and it will love you. Don't kill it with kindness.
Well....I kinda killed the clone. Lol I sun scorched it not realizing It was a shade plant. It's got some new growth so I haven't Calle it dead just yet. We will see in a few weeks the depths to which I tried my damnedest to kill this plant. Lol the glookies is coming along great. I'm watering only every 3rd day or so letting it stay dry Moreso. Thanks for all the advice and help I really appreciate any and all.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your plants may need a little shade at first but your plants require full sun after a few days out doors. I have a Laughing Buddha potted up. 2 auto flowers and a Buba Kush ready to go this year. Autos are Pink Kush and a White Widow. With a little luck it will be a good season.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Your plants may need a little shade at first but your plants require full sun after a few days out doors. I have a Laughing Buddha potted up. 2 auto flowers and a Buba Kush ready to go this year. Autos are Pink Kush and a White Widow. With a little luck it will be a good season.
Do you keep a grow diary here or on Jane? I'm curious to watch your Pink kush grow. Laughing Buddha is one of my fav strains something I'll have to grow in the future when I get better at this. Lol I have a grow diary for the glookies on grow with Jane.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Lets keep in touch and I will keep you updated on the pink Kush. I worked on my soil for a year in advance for this growing season. No potting mix. It's 1/3 compost and 2/3 living soil from the bush. It's very sandy almost black and drains well. The picture does not do it justice.
Pile

There will be a risk of frost for another 3 weeks here so it's a little early to put seeds in the ground, but the pots are ready.

Pots

The pile was inoculated with JMS microbe solution and the pots have been watered with microbe solution 5 times then watered with home made grass clippings, weeds, last years trimmings and compost liquid fertilizer. The pots have had wood ash water added to the watering routine. I'm ready to put seen in the ground as soon as the weather warms up a bit. May 10 - 15. The pots are topped with 1/2 decomposed leaf matter and wood bark. With a little luck the plants will like there new home.
I have made my own Calcium solution, Chicken poo nitrogen booster. Urea nitrogen booster. Fish Hydrolysate.
and start a bucket of JMS for mixing mid week so it's ready to go Saturday afternoon.
This barrel is liquid fertilizer, been cooking a year so it stinks pretty bad, it's best to stay up wind when mixing lol.
Plants love it about 1 -10 water
Jdom

I have 6 - 55 gal barrels of rain water and a mixing barrel ready to go and I'm looking forward to a great growing season. just waiting on the weather. Buddha is in one of these pots. It sprouted 30 days ago. It's in a heated shed out of the cold under LED until I can get it outside.

Last edited:
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Lets keep in touch and I will keep you updated on the pink Kush. I worked on my soil for a year in advance for this growing season. No potting mix. It's 1/3 compost and 2/3 living soil from the bush. It's very sandy almost black and drains well. The picture does not do it justice.
View attachment 1959151

There will be a risk of frost for another 3 weeks here so it's a little early to put seeds in the ground, but the pots are ready.

View attachment 1959153

The pile was inoculated with JMS microbe solution and the pots have been watered with microbe solution 5 times then watered with home made grass clippings, weeds, last years trimmings and compost liquid fertilizer. The pots have had wood ash water added to the watering routine. I'm ready to put seen in the ground as soon as the weather warms up a bit. May 10 - 15. The pots are topped with 1/2 decomposed leaf matter and wood bark. With a little luck the plants will like there new home.
I have made my own Calcium solution, Chicken poo nitrogen booster. Urea nitrogen booster. Fish Hydrolysate.
and start a bucket of JMS for mixing mid week so it's ready to go Saturday afternoon.
This barrel is liquid fertilizer, been cooking a year so it stinks pretty bad, it's best to stay up wind when mixing lol.
Plants love it about 1 -10 water
View attachment 1959172

I have 6 - 55 gal barrels of rain water and a mixing barrel ready to go and I'm looking forward to a great growing season. just waiting on the weather. Buddha is in one of these pots. It sprouted 30 days ago. It's in a heated shed out of the cold under LED until I can get it outside.
You look like you got your setup altogether. I'm gonna put a grow tent in my garage when I can afford it. But luckily I live in Cali so it's nice and sunny here except next week a storm is a comin....so I'll be moving indoors for a couple days.

My email: [email protected]
Email me and I'll give you my number to keep up with that Pink kush you growing...and the laughing Buddha too.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I might try a diary on here. Lol this is my 3rd grow. 2nd from seed. But will be my 1st harvest. I'll try to keep this thread updated with this grow. As long as I remember to come here and post. But I like it here. It's a good little spot to learn and grow.

Well anyhow good morning from Cali everyone!

20230502 084054
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Got these kush mints today while waiting for my own Gush Mints and Glookies to grow. Lol anyhow, got an ounce for 90. And just tried some...slid down on the couch and thanked the good Lord that I live in Cali. :)

Have a great one everybody! Much Love.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I might try a diary on here. Lol this is my 3rd grow. 2nd from seed. But will be my 1st harvest. I'll try to keep this thread updated with this grow. As long as I remember to come here and post. But I like it here. It's a good little spot to learn and grow.

Well anyhow good morning from Cali everyone!
Good morning from Cali your own self!

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Cali rules. This is my poor shocked clone flowering. Lol but it's flowers are pretty. Gonna have popcorn methinks. Ah well. This was my 2nd grow. 1st clone. And probably last clone. Lol.

20230503 114037
Mothman

Mothman

Just a Good Day to Everyone. Watching this clone flower like 4 weeks early. Lmfao. Ah well. I'm no good at growing clones apparently.
Looks like it would appreciate a sip of nitrogen. Curious what other (ie, more experienced) gardeners think.

Or maybe it’s the flash….

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Looks like it would appreciate a sip of nitrogen. Curious what other (ie, more experienced) gardeners think.

Or maybe it’s the flash….
It's just young growth. I ruined this clone so I'm not too worried about nutrients. It'll probably be popcorn bud. But I'm always hoping for the best. Thanks for the advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom