good organic fert line who can help

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dican01

i used to buy mine at aqua serene in eugene. same people that own aqua serene own roots organics. the only two places in bend that i know of that carry roots organics is BIGS and east side gardens.

J

jtmyzery2008

well i live in southern california anyone know where to find age old down here

D

dican01

well i live in southern california anyone know where to find age old down here

i live in southern california now too. i have no idea where you could find age old (besides online), but i know where you can find roots organics.
if you were interested in botanicare pure blend pro, you should definitely check out roots organics. i have gotten really similar results from both and roots organics is completely organic.
don't know where in socal you are but i have gotten roots organics nutrients at the following.

pacific coast hydro in culver city
http://www.pchydro.com/
discount hydro in riverside
http://www.discount-hydro.com/

hope that helps.

J

jtmyzery2008

im in north long beach there is a hydro store over here that gets the roots what combo for veg and bloom do you use in your grows

D

dican01

i use roots organics whole line pretty much. you don't have to though. their buddha grow and buddha bloom are pretty complete (they even contain calcium and magnesium so you don't need a cal/mag supplement). i use their trinity (bio catalyst) and ancient amber (humic/fulvic acid) once a week. their hp2 bat guano is the best i have seen and use a tablespoon a week in flowering religiously. i also use roots oregonism (mycorrhizae) every time i transplant.
i have used their extreme serene (kelp) but am currently not. it is good, it is just kind of expensive. i currently use maxicrop's soluble seaweed powder.
roots organics also makes hpk (0-5-4) which i have not used yet, but have heard good things. i will be trying this in the future for sure.

J

jtmyzery2008

well i went witht he earthjuice line and so far i like the grow and the catalyst for just the vegging if anyone has used it for bloom whats the best combo of what so i can get best results i was just gonna use the bloom and catalyst maybe the micro blast or is it gonna be too late to use the micro blast all suggestions would be great

Latest posts

Top Bottom