Good To Grow

• Thread starter McCannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
McCannabis

McCannabis

This is my second go at this. Put four seeds in the dirt, under 3 150W CFL's. Got a little fan going, my temp is around 80* trying to bring it down a little. Humidity is down around 15%, in organic soil. They are two weeks from being planted today. My space is about 1.5' x 2'. These little guys seem to be doing really well. They were a little dry for a day or so, but they perked right up after I gave them water. Hopefully I can pull at least one female out of this group. Green thumbs up.

Good to grow
Good to grow 2
2thaleft

2thaleft

Looking good so far! One question tho how are you going to transplant being that they are all together in one pot? Best bet is to start one seed in a dixie cup, one seed per cup.

McCannabis

McCannabis

Plan is to let them get a decent root ball and transplant into a 5G. Possibly split them in two. Gonna try the genefinder techn. Sex Em and see what I got as far as females. And then I am gonna try to focus on them.

McCannabis

McCannabis

Well here's an update, decided to take your advice and put them in their own containers, hopefully I didn't do too much harm moving them today. But I know they'll be better off like this. Here's the new setup. I like how the nodes are stacking so far, they are tight.

2thaleft

2thaleft

Oh ya man that looks great that's a perfect set up for veg. Hit me with some sea green and boom they will explode with growth. U can get it on amazon for a good price 1 ml per gallon is all u need

McCannabis

McCannabis

That's all I would need? Wow! I'll have to check it out, kinda tight on money at the moment but I have some time still. Just giving plain water still.

2thaleft

2thaleft

Ya it's all you need is 1 ml per gallon. What medium do u grow in

2thaleft

2thaleft

Definitely doesn't seem to be hurting them at all, they look great. You know when temps are a problem during vegg when you have too much stretch and you dont much stretch at all which is great. What strains are you growing looks like you have at least two different strains or at least two different phenos of the same strain, possibly 3

McCannabis

McCannabis

Definitely doesn't seem to be hurting them at all, they look great. You know when temps are a problem during vegg when you have too much stretch and you dont much stretch at all which is great. What strains are you growing looks like you have at least two different strains or at least two different phenos of the same strain, possibly 3
Honestly this is just a second go of bagseed of some pretty dank bud I got about a month ago. Just trying to find a female with it.

2thaleft

2thaleft

Nothing wrong with some bag seed some of the best weed ever has come from bag seed. Either way I see a couple different phenos there. I would be keeping my fingers crossed on the one in the back on right, looks to be more indica dominant over the others. Which normally has shorter flower times and bushy plants. Look up on youtube how to sex your seeds before planting using that technique I have over 90% success rate getting females and it's not hard to do

McCannabis

McCannabis

Yeah I've tried that, trying to pick out the most suitable seeds that I believe for that description. What's the difference between phenos? Don't quite understand that. And I agree the one in the back right does look most like an indica, the funny part is that I think all of the seeds I planted came from the same bag. Haha so I don't get how they all look so different.

2thaleft

2thaleft

They look different because they are different phenos. A pheno is like you and your brother or sister, came from the same parent but look different and are different in a lot of ways. So basically the bag seed you have looks to be hybrid of a indica mixed with sativa the two plants in front show more of the sativa parent and the back left looks 50/50 the back right looks more toward the indicated parent. It's fun and crazy stuff, wait till you start making your own seeds then it gets real exciting. It also depends on what generation your on too.

McCannabis

McCannabis

That puts it into perspective, cool. I have noticed that the front two look most similar and the one in the back is a much broader leaf. Still growing good, they are getting taller and heartier everyday. They are looking good and I'm happy.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looking good!
If those are bagseed, chances are that they are all feminized seed.
Because seeds in bagseed usually come from hermies in a garden.
So you most likely have all females , all with the genetic tendency to herm. Just a heads up.

As far as your high temps. I might be ok now. BUT,in flower those high temps are going to be stressful to your ladies and can cause some serious mold issues in dense buds.

Best of luck.
Peace

2thaleft

2thaleft

This is sometimes true but you also get bag seed from people trying to polinate a singled out branch or two. Most of the cookie crosses out are from bag seed so is bubby kush and a few of the og strains.... so u never know.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
This is sometimes true but you also get bag seed from people trying to polinate a singled out branch or two. Most of the cookie crosses out are from bag seed so is bubby kush and a few of the og strains.... so u never know.
Oh you never know.
I didn't say it wouldn't be good.
Lol

McCannabis

McCannabis

What are your plans for flower as far as light and area?
I haven't really decided what to do yet about flowering. Open to some suggestions! Kinda not sure what to do if all of these are female! Right now I have 3 150W CFL's, and my space is a ~2.5sq.ft and I have a ceiling height of about 5 feet.

Top Bottom