Google Earth High Res. Sat Imaging

• Thread starter SoCal 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

toofunny, i thought i was ten years behind in technology,,, i guess not after reading this thread....military tech used in civilian life is old news i thought, shot spotters, cameras, google earth crap,,,, i'd be more worried about showing a tattoo while posting a pic here or facialrecognition and shit like that,,,, and on the highway these days,, fuck that! cameras, and that plate scanning shit,,, ya get scanned on firday , and ticket comes on tuesday for invalid sticker or whatever you dont have correct,,,,

someone in the first couple posts had the answer, use this new intel to your advantage with countersurvelience cameras and other stuff to help keep ya safe and your meds chilly and cool for ya too!

fuck the govt , and other scumbags too freakin lazy to grow their own shit! oh, yep, im happy to be in the usa fo sho!

but use the tools to your advantage is the name of the game always

K

kolah

And all those nice profiles pictures on peoples Facebook pages will soon (if not already) be tapped in facial recognition systems as we now have surveillance cameras just about everywhere.

Ever wonder what type of information is on the magnetic strip on the back of your drivers license?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

And all those nice profiles pictures on peoples Facebook pages will soon (if not already) be tapped in facial recognition systems as we now have surveillance cameras just about everywhere.

Ever wonder what type of information is on the magnetic strip on the back of your drivers license?

I always thought about that, I'm throwing my drivers license away right now and deleting my Facebook!! :eek:

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

toofunny, i thought i was ten years behind in technology,,, i guess not after reading this thread....military tech used in civilian life is old news i thought, shot spotters, cameras, google earth crap,,,, i'd be more worried about showing a tattoo while posting a pic here or facialrecognition and shit like that,,,, and on the highway these days,, fuck that! cameras, and that plate scanning shit,,, ya get scanned on firday , and ticket comes on tuesday for invalid sticker or whatever you dont have correct,,,,

someone in the first couple posts had the answer, use this new intel to your advantage with countersurvelience cameras and other stuff to help keep ya safe and your meds chilly and cool for ya too!

fuck the govt , and other scumbags too freakin lazy to grow their own shit! oh, yep, im happy to be in the usa fo sho!

but use the tools to your advantage is the name of the game always
Facial Recognition from 423Miles above the Earth Via Google, A Photo of Your Tattoo While Standing in your Back Yard via. the Same Means is "New" Technology. That Sattellite is Preped to Launch in the next 10 mo. Give or Take...

nugatronica

nugatronica

Gonna resort to hiding underground from the government! Start building bunkers!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom