Gorilla Bomb Grow Dwc

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

really liking what im seeing on these gorilla bombs.I wasnt even expecting much but its been a surprise.

DSC 0287

H

heisen

frost is coming on pretty good.About 4 weeks maybe 5 weeks left.Some of the buds around the light are getting a little stretchy.They might tighten up but either way i like it.I had to bring the PPM down to 500 cause 750 was just too high.after the stretch it always needs to go down anyway.I could tell they was pissed off cause it was too high.I would like it around 450 for the rest of the way through flower.things should get real nice from here on out

DSC 0015

Its hard to get a pic with all of them in there.There are a shit load of buds in this scrog.#7 is my favorite and i already cloned her and the others.I think imight have a keeper.

DSC 0007

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

frost is coming on pretty good.About 4 weeks maybe 5 weeks left.Some of the buds around the light are getting a little stretchy.They might tighten up but either way i like it.I had to bring the PPM down to 500 cause 750 was just too high.after the stretch it always needs to go down anyway.I could tell they was pissed off cause it was too high.I would like it around 450 for the rest of the way through flower.things should get real nice from here on out

View attachment 712060

Its hard to get a pic with all of them in there.There are a shit load of buds in this scrog.#7 is my favorite and i already cloned her and the others.I think imight have a keeper.

View attachment 712061
looking pretty good bro! You bring the ec down after the stretch huh? Never noticed that...

H

heisen

I saved #7 and got her in a small pot and im glad i did.I really like this plant.frosty as fuck and still 4 weeks to go.after dropping the PPM down they are starting to bounce a little more to the greener side and the new growth in the buds dont look burned up.around 500 now and ill drop again in a week to around 400 and leave it there.I cant wait to run these under CMH.
my camera on phone is jacked up ill get some better pics next week.
20170623 002833

20170623 002549

H

heisen

And the production on these things is insane.Its hard for me to get a pic of all the gorilla bomb buds but im telling you they are stacked in there,The fan leaves are so skinny that so much light is getting low i got colas that are 20 inches tall stacked with straight nugs.Im pretty impressed with these plants but 7 for sure.

G

greendwc

things are looking great, what ph are you running if you dont mind me asking, and thanks for the notes on the ppm. I have about 2 years of experience running dwc, with all kinds of genetics, and have found the same thing in general, I can run up the ppm to 600+ , up till around week 4-5 of flower, then I have to bring it down to around 450, .. I'll be starting my gb in august, I can't wait,

H

heisen

things are looking great, what ph are you running if you dont mind me asking, and thanks for the notes on the ppm. I have about 2 years of experience running dwc, with all kinds of genetics, and have found the same thing in general, I can run up the ppm to 600+ , up till around week 4-5 of flower, then I have to bring it down to around 450, .. I'll be starting my gb in august, I can't wait,
every plant could be different but i am finding that even 450 is a little high.it keeps creeping back up to past 500 and by time it gets to 530 i have to drop it again.I think 350 to 400 would be ideal for these after week6.\
My number 7 is getting fat.shit loads of hairs and the buds are building big calyxs.the other 2 were stretchy buds with foxtailing so i already threw away those clones.As of now im keeping 7.shes is already about 60 percent cloudy so im pretty much gonna wait till the hairs stop growing and give them a week to get fatter.I think right now im on week 6

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

HI I'm a california 215 patient who needs some advice from an experienced grower. I've got a nice medicinal crop that seems to be infested with something. I need help diagnosing the problem.

20170630 170408
20170630 170330
H

heisen

looks like some kind of mold or mildew.I dont have any of them issues cause i keep strict tabs on my temp and humidity and never have to deal with bugs cause i dont allow nothing in my grow area.You might be better off posting in the help area i dont have much experience with that kind of fungus.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

Much appreciated hiesenbubble. I magnified it and confermed that is is a living larva. Where is the help area.
20170630 170703

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

HI I'm a california 215 patient who needs some advice from an experienced grower. I've got a nice medicinal crop that seems to be infested with something. I need help diagnosing the problem.
The first thing you need to do, is take better pics.. I cant see shit in them pics.

Fox Farms

Fox Farms

I need to be sure what the investation actually is before taking action

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Someone told me it was a russet mite
Get a scope and look.. U see russet mites..
But take better pic, and full plant pics.
But like hisenberg said, post in the correct thread..
The infirmary forum threads... with better pics, full plant pics, in reg light.

H

heisen

definitly some kind of infestation.Man im so glad i live in an area that doesnt have them issues with spider mites and russets.Ive seen these guys battling them losing whole grows and moms.Just one more reason i Stay the fuk away from dirt

G

greendwc

every plant could be different but i am finding that even 450 is a little high.it keeps creeping back up to past 500 and by time it gets to 530 i have to drop it again.I think 350 to 400 would be ideal for these after week6.\
My number 7 is getting fat.shit loads of hairs and the buds are building big calyxs.the other 2 were stretchy buds with foxtailing so i already threw away those clones.As of now im keeping 7.shes is already about 60 percent cloudy so im pretty much gonna wait till the hairs stop growing and give them a week to get fatter.I think right now im on week 6

I experimented around with advanced nutrients sensizym a few times , and found that with it running, I can run higher ppms..and the nutrient consumptions appears to accelerate.
I am still learning of course, and run my flower at a ph of 5.8 - 6, what ph are you running in flower. thanks

Madvillian

Madvillian

Looks great man, I'm so ready to start my dwc run! Also It looks like we're in about the same time frame of flower!

Top Bottom