• Start date
  • Tagged users None
usstoner

usstoner

One of 5 Gorilla Bubble...:)
20160213 155540

tonygreen

tonygreen

Lookin good dude! They start slow but pick up speed in teens years and with up pots, they love their leg room!
Id suggest an early topping whenever you feel comfortable, after topping the branching is unlocked in full force!

Looks like windys at the toher spot, hes got his in dwc, lookin like that one there to start.

Thanks for the props rmoltis!

tonygreen

tonygreen

Hell yeah its gonna be good dude, promise ya that. They start off lookin slow like sour bubble but theyll take off when they approach and hit the teens. Dont be afraid to top or de foliate in veg, soon as she starts branching good she wont stop :D

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Ill throw some more pics when I get time, and if ya got em show em! I know a few heads floatin around here might have some :D

Sorry if I went ham on pics, were proud of her. :)
As u bloody should be.absoloutley stupendous work.iv got a sour dubb leaning gg4s1 and its awesome.its s1 though but still.

tonygreen

tonygreen

As u bloody should be.absoloutley stupendous work.iv got a sour dubb leaning gg4s1 and its awesome.its s1 though but still.

Thanks mate! Went through quite a few s1's myself, gems to be found for sure, a lot of variability! Found a stocky sour dub leaner myself that put on great and had more lemon that gorilla funk but to stocky for my grow prefs, found a weird as pure sativa pheno too, grew like haze type buds, stretched for 5 weeks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom