Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenboot

greenboot

View attachment 595144 View attachment 595145 View attachment 595146 View attachment 595147 View attachment 595148 Day 25 since flip to 12/12..
I covered the top of the pot with some worm castings added a tbsp of rainbow mix grow & bloom today & watered with
5ml cal mag. 5ml hygrozyme. Ph at 6.5 runoff at 5.9. Hopefully the worm casting & the food helps her out I was thinking the buds looked small for theyre age. Here's some pics from today. Noticed some real swollen calyxs real chubby almost looks like a bb with a hair coming out the tip. On another note she definitely looks Frosty!!
hopefully she is a potent, smelly, big yielder , like her mommy… around day 35 i would top dress again with teaspoon of (rainbow mix bloom) and give her some more micro blast during watering..

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

hopefully she is a potent, smelly, big yielder , like her mommy… around day 35 i would top dress again with teaspoon of (rainbow mix bloom) and give her some more micro blast during watering..
Thanks for all you tips & knowledge I really appreciate it greenbboot & to everybody else helping the old farmer out!! & I will surely top dress with more of the bloom but about the micro blast should I start regularly start using it ? Or just the next time I feed it ? Or maybe on & off like this time coming up feed it the same way I usually do & add the microblast & the next time feed it regularly

greenboot

greenboot

Thanks for all you tips & knowledge I really appreciate it greenbboot & to everybody else helping the old farmer out!! & I will surely top dress with more of the bloom but about the micro blast should I start regularly start using it ? Or just the next time I feed it ? Or maybe on & off like this time coming up feed it the same way I usually do & add the microblast & the next time feed it regularly
i would say teaspoon micro blast per gallon of water once a week from hear until flush.. (day 49 or 50)

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

i would say teaspoon micro blast per gallon of water once a week from hear until flush.. (day 49 or 50)
Alrighty ! So every time I feed her from now until flush feed with
•5ml Hygrozyme
•5ml Cal mag
•5ml microblast sounds good to me !!

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Just fed today with..

First I topped it with more rainbow mix bloom, ph at 6.5 ppm at 395

•5ml Hygrozyme

•5ml Cal mag

•5ml microblast

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Day 32 for the mother since 12/12 flip
Day 13 for the clones. I was gunna flus around day 50 maybe chop at day 65
So right around 33 days left till chop..
The clones will be a little over a month old
I was wanting to transplant them from they're soil pots & put them into hydroponic systems would they be to old to do that at a month old I don't want to stress them out too bad I don't need any of the hermieing.

greenboot

greenboot

Day 32 for the mother since 12/12 flip
Day 13 for the clones. I was gunna flus around day 50 maybe chop at day 65
So right around 33 days left till chop..
The clones will be a little over a month old
I was wanting to transplant them from they're soil pots & put them into hydroponic systems would they be to old to do that at a month old I don't want to stress them out too bad I don't need any of the hermieing.
not a good idea for soil… coco maybe better… if you want hydro results

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

not a good idea for soil… coco maybe better… if you want hydro results
I was asking if I take them Outta soil, clean the roots off of course & transplant them into net pots full of hydroton..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I was asking if I take them Outta soil, clean the roots off of course & transplant them into net pots full of hydroton..
I wouldn't do that I've done it before and a lot of the gals made it but I lost a ton too

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I wouldn't do that I've done it before and a lot of the gals made it but I lost a ton too
Thanks Kat ! I'll just wait for next next round I have a batch of clones that'll be ready to flower when the mothers done that they them selfs will get cloned this time they'll go into a hydroponic system this time !

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I missed yesterday I totally forgot to feed her but I got to today !
5ml hygrozyme
5ml cal mag
5ml earth juice ph at 6.5
Opened the tent & half the plant was all toppsy turvy had to stake it up I guess she's packing on her weight. Day 35 since 12/12 flip she's looking nice :)

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

First two are her before I staked her up

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

My friend found a bag seed he was told was sour d really thick leaves like a kush & I rubbed the stalk of this it smelled like one of my rks from the med man

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

My small tent was getting pretty cramped so I made a quick little shelf out of Acouple pieces of 2x4 & plywood now I got all of my gg4 clones on the bottom & my RKS babies up top & my new sour d that was gifted to me

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

those look very healthy and happy
Wait wait wait I must of read that one too quick does a seed pod mean it's going to turn into a seed for sure ? Or it might not if it does I guess I have another gg4 seed but I hope it doesn't 8 sense theres one of those seed pods does that mean there's more ? I guess I'll have to look around

greenboot

greenboot

Wait wait wait I must of read that one too quick does a seed pod mean it's going to turn into a seed for sure ? Or it might not if it does I guess I have another gg4 seed but I hope it doesn't 8 sense theres one of those seed pods does that mean there's more ? I guess I'll have to look around
my bad,, i meant to say that she was just a swollen calyx, not a seed pod.. if i were you i would chop that rks in half so that she is around the same size as the rest of your babies… in two weeks i would remove fan leaves from the sd your babies, and also top her… those buds on the gorilla glue look great for 35 days, looks like she's on her way to becoming a nice frosty yielder,, as long as you keep giving them what they need when they need it,, you should have good results,, coco choir is a much better method than the way you are planning to go…coco= (higher yields/more forgiving like soil). mistakes made in hydro are almost catastrophic!!!! be very very careful...

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

my bad,, i meant to say that she was just a swollen calyx, not a seed pod.. if i were you i would chop that rks in half so that she is around the same size as the rest of your babies… in two weeks i would remove fan leaves from the sd your babies, and also top her… those buds on the gorilla glue look great for 35 days, looks like she's on her way to becoming a nice frosty yielder,, as long as you keep giving them what they need when they need it,, you should have good results,, coco choir is a much better method than the way you are planning to go…coco= (higher yields/more forgiving like soil). mistakes made in hydro are almost catastrophic!!!! be very very careful...
Oh okay sweet I was getting worried I thought I would have to check all over the plant for more of those lol. & yeah the RKS is real talk but I was thinking about lsting her real short down to the ground to be the same size & side growth ! & can I ask what would be the purpose for removing the fan leafs at such an early stage? For the sd & the baby gorillas. & about the coco im going to have to do my research about that don't know to much about it myself I wanted to hydro for the quicker growth, & the higher yield I would be doing the flood & drain method if I do with ppm levels staying daily low

Top Bottom