Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Super stocked for this sour diesel bag seed she fucking REAKS like skunk already & it's only in veg

greenboot

greenboot

Boy I hope so, & actually speaking of that I had got a hold of marrdogg & he said the plant looks legit to him for gg4 :D:D so im stoked & so far she smells like lemony diesel real gassy kind of chemical smell here & there. & I think im gunna put 12 outdoors & the other 10 in this 4x4 room seeing how they turn out
lemon ,diesel, and gas are all great signs that you got a precious keeper on your hands… like i said, she looks like she's filling in great as far as yield is concerned, at only 39 days in.. and i'm noticing some nice frost action also… out doors seem like a fun project for the other clones,,,

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

lemon ,diesel, and gas are all great signs that you got a precious keeper on your hands… like i said, she looks like she's filling in great as far as yield is concerned, at only 39 days in.. and i'm noticing some nice frost action also… out doors seem like a fun project for the other clones,,,
Yeah a buddy of mine had bout some bud they told him was sour d it smelled nice & now that plants really impressing me fingers crossed for a female ! & I know I want to atleast flower one outside & see her blowup with the natural sun

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

that clone leaf structure looks very similar to the real gg4
Yeah !! Like I said I had got the approval from marrdogg he's one of the creators him & josey Wales from icmag he said it looked legit !
the green on that sour diesel baby looks impressive
I thought so too a real nice dark green I like it a lot ! Thans gb

greenboot

greenboot

I thought so too a real nice dark green I like it a lot ! Thans gb
when you end up with fire strains that you may potentially own,, rather than buying seeds from others, i would suggest you first figure out how to make female seeds from the genetics that you already own and are already impressed by… Flirting with outside genetics that you haven't smoked, or no nothing about, can be heartbreaking at times.. Your sour d and gg4 could make for some awesome parents for generations of bag seeds to come… lol

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

when you end up with fire strains that you may potentially own,, rather than buying seeds from others, i would suggest you first figure out how to make female seeds from the genetics that you already own and are already impressed by… Flirting with outside genetics that you haven't smoked, or no nothing about, can be heartbreaking at times.. Your sour d and gg4 could make for some awesome parents for generations of bag seeds to come… lol
Thanks Homie ! Soon enought I'll definitely look into I really really wanna keep the gg4 for as long as I can & same with the sd bag seed they're both real impressive hopefully they smoke the same way !

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Maaaan the buds are hangin all over the place any help on how to keep the bud up

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

NICE… those are gonna do way better than mom did next go round.. i would top them now if i were you… and maybe even lollipop them as well… those wild gorillas need to be tamed, don't let them take over.. lol
Thanks man ! All because the help at the farm ! Thanks again Homie ! I was thinking about topping them today actually & lollipoping them soon after or not he other way around :D:cry:

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Transplanted #9 out of the 12 clones outdoors into a 5gal bucket with holes drilled in the bottom for drainage.. Boy oh boy I never really noticed how much the clones well gg4 for that matter smelled in veg woooooah as soon as I brought her outside i smelled lingering fragrances of skunky, musk in the air came back to smell her sure enough :D smells like a skunky dank tomatoe plant if that makes sense lol

greenboot

greenboot

Thanks man ! All because the help at the farm ! Thanks again Homie ! I was thinking about topping them today actually & lollipoping them soon after or not he other way around :D:cry:
those leaves really remind me of my gg#4 big time.. you may have hit the seed lotto

greenboot

greenboot

View attachment 600381 View attachment 600378 Transplanted #9 out of the 12 clones outdoors into a 5gal bucket with holes drilled in the bottom for drainage.. Boy oh boy I never really noticed how much the clones well gg4 for that matter smelled in veg woooooah as soon as I brought her outside i smelled lingering fragrances of skunky, musk in the air came back to smell her sure enough :D smells like a skunky dank tomatoe plant if that makes sense lol
makes a whole lot of sense.. that how i feel ever time i smell her in veg.. mann oh mann!!! what did you amend your soil with?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

those leaves really remind me of my gg#4 big time.. you may have hit the seed lotto
Yeah man ! Im really happy about it :D im almost sure she's the real deal ! & she'll be kept for years & years to come

makes a whole lot of sense.. that how i feel ever time i smell her in veg.. mann oh mann!!! what did you amend your soil with?
I got the recipe from here ! On the good ol farm

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

I think she's hungry ? The highest leafs are turning yellow & the most bottom leafs have curled up & I can just pick them off with ease

Top Bottom