Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

if she is in bloom already , top dress with rainbow mix (bloom) not grow,, about a tablespoon within two waterings. so thats one tablespoon now and another on the next feed
Last time I watered I watered with
5ml cal mag & 5ml hygrozyme
But you said I should water once with cal mag then once with out? Like off an on

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

if she is in bloom already , top dress with rainbow mix (bloom) not grow,, about a tablespoon within two waterings. so thats one tablespoon now and another on the next feed
And I forgot to mention the leafs still have those really light spots like the other pictures

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
She's looking better I would think her out man I would even say bump that ph up a bit only a bit but that's me

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

lay off the earth juice, remove all light green fan leaves, so she's not so bushy…
My next watering I was just gunna flush it with acouple gallons of water & yes that was my next plan also with in the next couple days I wanted to thin out the lady take some cuts :D

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

She's looking better I would think her out man I would even say bump that ph up a bit only a bit but that's me
Thanks man ! It's all thanks to th good ppl on the farm ! But yeah im gunna thin her out soon & take some cuts from her

greenboot

greenboot

My next watering I was just gunna flush it with acouple gallons of water & yes that was my next plan also with in the next couple days I wanted to thin out the lady take some cuts :D
Unless she's showing new signs of leaf burning, there's no reason to flush with (gallons of water),,,,, you want her to green up? remove light green yellowish leaves. The new growth will green up your plants.. trust me, (water calmag hygrozime) thats all.. if leaves become light , top dress with (rainbow mix grow) during veg cycle, or (rainbow mix bloom) during flower cycle.. liquid micronutes are added once during late veg (1 week before 12/12 bloom), and one other dose around (day 28 12/12 bloom), or you could top dress micronutes one time by adding azomite.. The cal mag i use also has a little nitrogen and iron in it. if you see plant improving, just keep doing what was working… 5.8 - 6.0 ph allows more iron and micronutes to become available than 6.5 ph allows more calcium phosphorus and potassium to your plant, i keep my ph a bit on the even kiel of 6.2 -6.3 .. if your run off is 5.5 thats proof that there are more than enough nutes already in the soil, the earth juice may have helped or hurt. your plant will let you know within the next few days.. if it drinks fast and leaves get lighter , it wants more food. and if it drinks slow, you may have over fed or over watered, due to excessive watering, or feeding, or both, lol. When you are using powered nutes theres really no need to adjust your ph unless you are adding some liquid fertilizer like calmag micro blast, or earthjuice to your soil.. the dry nutes (rainbow mix) along with enzymes, usually balance out the soil ph that makes it conducive to your plant and its roots naturally, (just like the great out doors in nature).. but yes i agree,, she is looking way better than before… Now thin that lady out to about 60 percent of the bush she is now, put that sexy lady in bloom and watch her explode and reveal her new self before your very eyes..

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Marijuana bud store,Buy legal marijuana online ,Buy seeds , Buy online marijuana retailers , buy marijuana online canada , marijuana seeds for sale,buy marijuana seeds online,marijuana seeds usa,feminized marijuana seeds for sale,shop weeds online,buy weed online,buy weed online in usa,marijuana for sale,places to buy marijuana, marijuana for sale,order medical marijuana online,buy real marijuana online order medical marijuana seeds online at www.marijuanabudstore.com
Get the fuck outa here chump no one wants your herms

Latest posts

Top Bottom