Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Don't go to site cold get a virus or even worst - all ways some body trying stuff. Another one is Trinity Seeds - the sen marijuana thru mail sent Fed -X and you sign for it - come on man !!

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Unless she's showing new signs of leaf burning, there's no reason to flush with (gallons of water),,,,, you want her to green up? remove light green yellowish leaves. The new growth will green up your plants.. trust me, (water calmag hygrozime) thats all.. if leaves become light , top dress with (rainbow mix grow) during veg cycle, or (rainbow mix bloom) during flower cycle.. liquid micronutes are added once during late veg (1 week before 12/12 bloom), and one other dose around (day 28 12/12 bloom), or you could top dress micronutes one time by adding azomite.. The cal mag i use also has a little nitrogen and iron in it. if you see plant improving, just keep doing what was working… 5.8 - 6.0 ph allows more iron and micronutes to become available than 6.5 ph allows more calcium phosphorus and potassium to your plant, i keep my ph a bit on the even kiel of 6.2 -6.3 .. if your run off is 5.5 thats proof that there are more than enough nutes already in the soil, the earth juice may have helped or hurt. your plant will let you know within the next few days.. if it drinks fast and leaves get lighter , it wants more food. and if it drinks slow, you may have over fed or over watered, due to excessive watering, or feeding, or both, lol. When you are using powered nutes theres really no need to adjust your ph unless you are adding some liquid fertilizer like calmag micro blast, or earthjuice to your soil.. the dry nutes (rainbow mix) along with enzymes, usually balance out the soil ph that makes it conducive to your plant and its roots naturally, (just like the great out doors in nature).. but yes i agree,, she is looking way better than before… Now thin that lady out to about 60 percent of the bush she is now, put that sexy lady in bloom and watch her explode and reveal her new self before your very eyes..
I did some "defoliating" today took off some of the lower stuff that wasn't getting much light & taking up space. Maybe 40 or so small "branches" the length of a pinky
Tomorrow I will cut maybe 10 clones or so put them in a " diy cloner " with some clonex solution in the water. Fingers crossed for good results ! Pictures soon to follow up

greenboot

greenboot

Big big changes ! She's bloomed soo much ! She's huge & full of growth pics coming soon
if she isn't in the bloom cycle yet, i believe you mean that she has (vegged) so much. Flowers bloom, and leaves veg. .. speaking of bloom .. the gorilla glue is known to more than double in size in just three weeks f flowering. i hope you have the space that she needs to do what she needs to do stress free..

greenboot

greenboot

Consider next grow to flush your grow every 4 weeks In veg and flower stages) this will help prevent any over/under use of nutrients and help plant up-take of nutrients
this flush method hawk man recommends is only really benificial when you use mostly liquid nutrients. Dry fertilizers are usually applied once or twice. So there is no need to heavily flush something that is not consistantly getting added nutrients,. Unless you initially went overboard with dry ferts ,, then absolutley yes ,,, flush.. ps,, there are two types of flushing procedures to consider , a passive flush is when you water with a regular amount of plain water in order to just to prevent salt build up (only f you are constantly adding ferts.) And then there's a heavy flush (gallons of water) in order to flush out extra nutrients that your plant doesn't need. a heavy flush is done during the last two weeks before harvest only… the only exception where a heavy flush is necessary, is when you accidentally over fertilize her...

H

hawkman

either nutrient issues or heat issues - being you are growing in a soil medium. CVonsider a flush before starting to use nutrient's in flower stage - flush for 5-7 days

greenboot

greenboot

either nutrient issues or heat issues - being you are growing in a soil medium. CVonsider a flush before starting to use nutrient's in flower stage - flush for 5-7 days
View attachment 583563 Some leafs look like this any clues ??
she is still healing,, try
repotting into bigger pot, add more fox farm soil and top dress with rainbowmix (bloom) and azomite, continue as directed with plain water calmag and hygrozime. no more liquid earth juice trust me, i've used rainbow mix for years when i used to use fox farm soil and promix, canna coco is what i use now. but since you are using soil.. and organic nutes,, and your plant is as big and bushy ass she is.. a repot and a with to 12/12 light switch should bring her to glory,,

H

hawkman

Your cal-mag use should be removed in flower stage the plant needs more "P" and "K" depending on what stage of flower (early, middle, late)

greenboot

greenboot

Your cal-mag use should be removed in flower stage the plant needs more "P" and "K" depending on what stage of flower (early, middle, late)
That is not true when it comes to gorilla glue,, she loves calmag all the way through, till final flush.. i know from experience.. All Chemdog related strains love and need extra calmag throughout grow and bloom process.. rainbow mix (bloom) has extra p and k,, it's made for the bloom cycle.. and that all that is needed when you supplement calmag and hygrozime during waterings...

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Two seperate branches lots of pre flowers going on soon to flip it over to flower ;)

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

@greenboot hey would ou happen to know why my clones are starting to get these spots on it

H

hawkman

That is not true when it comes to gorilla glue,, she loves calmag all the way through, till final flush.. i know from experience.. All Chemdog related strains love and need extra calmag throughout grow and bloom process.. rainbow mix (bloom) has extra p and k,, it's made for the bloom cycle.. and that all that is needed when you supplement calmag and hygrozime during waterings...
Thanks for the information !!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom