Gorilla Glue #4 Bag Seed Help

• Thread starter FarmeR.Jay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

greenboot

greenboot

What's going on everybody ! First off just wanna say thanks for all the help from everybody ! Second off I waters again today with water & I added 2 tablespoons on earth juice rainbow grow !
Ph at 6.5
Run off at 6.1
I also topped off the soil with about a tbl spoon of rainbow grow
ok,, so i don't know how many times you fed liquid nuts after you flushed but, rainbow mix is a great all around veg mix, as well as the bloom… i would keep my water ph at 6.2 during veg and 6.0 at day 35 bloom through flush, (although flush is not as necessary growing with organic nutes) . but if u mixed two table spoons in the water and also top dressed with two more tablespoons, i think you should use just plain water to soil, being that you may have went kind of heavy on the rainbow mix in a 3 gallon pot . But if you only added rainbow mix as top dress only, i would only use a liquid calmag once a week, mixed with some brewed worm tea, if i were you,, once the plant starts to bounce all the way back with big green leaves,, throw some silica into your calmag worm tea,, she will turn into the gorilla like her mama… PS… if you think your tap might be clorinated,, let it sit in an open rez for about 24 hours before you mix and feed,, the clorine evaporates out of the open tap water). plants actually like a small trace amount of clorine,, i read that years ago in the cannabis grow bible. i also use unfiltered tap,,,

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

ok,, so i don't know how many times you fed liquid nuts after you flushed but, rainbow mix is a great all around veg mix, as well as the bloom… i would keep my water ph at 6.2 during veg and 6.0 at day 35 bloom through flush, (although flush is not as necessary growing with organic nutes) . but if u mixed two table spoons in the water and also top dressed with two more tablespoons, i think you should use just plain water to soil, being that you may have went kind of heavy on the rainbow mix in a 3 gallon pot . But if you only added rainbow mix as top dress only, i would only use a liquid calmag once a week, mixed with some brewed worm tea, if i were you,, once the plant starts to bounce all the way back with big green leaves,, throw some silica into your calmag worm tea,, she will turn into the gorilla like her mama… PS… if you think your tap might be clorinated,, let it sit in an open rez for about 24 hours before you mix and feed,, the clorine evaporates out of the open tap water). plants actually like a small trace amount of clorine,, i read that years ago in the cannabis grow bible. i also use unfiltered tap,,,
I used 2 tbls in one gal of ph'd water & I always bubble the water for like 15 mins then I top dressed the soil with one tbls! & so your saying next time I water I should water with worm casting tea.? & as for your question I fed her twice with bottled bc grow & bc boost

greenboot

greenboot

I used 2 tbls in one gal of ph'd water & I always bubble the water for like 15 mins then I top dressed the soil with one tbls! & so your saying next time I water I should water with worm casting tea.? & as for your question I fed her twice with bottled bc grow & bc boost
i would say worm tea in after the second plain watering
, .. stop the bc grow and boost.. maybe use a little boost after 14 days of bloom once a week. you can also top dress her with rainbow mix bloom once you begin flower, always ph your water 6.2

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

i would say worm tea in after the second plain watering
, .. stop the bc grow and boost.. maybe use a little boost after 14 days of bloom once a week. you can also top dress her with rainbow mix bloom once you begin flower, always ph your water 6.2
Sweet !! Just to be a hundred percent clear I should completely stop using the bottled nutes & water with only ph'd water at 6.2 now that she has been top dressed & after I feed the next to two times (with the ph'd water ) on the third time im feeding with worm casting tea ?

greenboot

greenboot

Sweet !! Just to be a hundred percent clear I should completely stop using the bottled nutes & water with only ph'd water at 6.2 now that she has been top dressed & after I feed the next to two times (with the ph'd water ) on the third time im feeding with worm casting tea ?
Yes,,,. completely stop using bottled nutes.. That is exactly what i am saying. rainbow mix grow has everything your plant needs during veg… except for calmag.. gorilla glue loves calmag,,

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

Yes,,,. completely stop using bottled nutes.. That is exactly what i am saying. rainbow mix grow has everything your plant needs during veg… except for calmag.. gorilla glue loves calmag,,
I actually have cal mag ! But was I correct ? The 3rd feeding from now feed with earth worm compost teas

greenboot

greenboot

Thanks GB !! Woke up today to check the tent the top leafs still have those "light green" patches on them guess it's a waiting game now
yeah if they don't bounce back by next week this time, you may have to flush out some nuts.. once again… fox farm has loads of food already in it so it usually doesn't need food for the first few weeks, so if you've been feeding her all this time… you may have overfed, flushed and overfed again.. feel free to post pics so i can see the progress or lack there of...

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

yeah if they don't bounce back by next week this time, you may have to flush out some nuts.. once again… fox farm has loads of food already in it so it usually doesn't need food for the first few weeks, so if you've been feeding her all this time… you may have overfed, flushed and overfed again.. feel free to post pics so i can see the progress or lack there of...
Okay sweet will do ! & I will definitely take you up on that offer gb! I'll be posting more pictures I can definitely see lots of new growth. There was a point in time I was gunna lose them, but they seemed to have bounce back after the flushing & feeding now I've read a lot that the gg likes her cal mag should I be adding that too ?

greenboot

greenboot

Okay sweet will do ! & I will definitely take you up on that offer gb! I'll be posting more pictures I can definitely see lots of new growth. There was a point in time I was gunna lose them, but they seemed to have bounce back after the flushing & feeding now I've read a lot that the gg likes her cal mag should I be adding that too ?
yes,,, water and calmag.. if you can afford some kind of enzymes , which help break down dead organic material turning them into plant available nutrients, and make your root zone and plant more immune to pathogens, and overall more healthy.. . also instead of the worm tea,, i would just top dress with,, worm casting.. (bout 2 tablespoons) .. like i said ,,if she doesn't get better within the next week, you should flush,, but if she does start to look better, just use water and calmag and (enzymes if possible) enzymes are optional,, but a good option none the less...

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

yes,,, water and calmag.. if you can afford some kind of enzymes , which help break down dead organic material turning them into plant available nutrients, and make your root zone and plant more immune to pathogens, and overall more healthy.. . also instead of the worm tea,, i would just top dress with,, worm casting.. (bout 2 tablespoons) .. like i said ,,if she doesn't get better within the next week, you should flush,, but if she does start to look better, just use water and calmag and (enzymes if possible) enzymes are optional,, but a good option none the less...
What you recommend any company that sells a good mix of enzymes & I was gunna try & go buy some "micronutrients" also !
As someone's stated earlier

greenboot

greenboot

What you recommend any company that sells a good mix of enzymes & I was gunna try & go buy some "micronutrients" also !
As someone's stated earlier
i like recommend cannazime or hygrozime, as far as micro go,, u can get u some earth juice micro blast,, ,,, or granulated azomite which you can top dress without risk of burning,, or kelp meal.. but your rainbow mix already has kelp meal inside,,, so i would go with the micro blast by earth juice ,, and i use once in veg, right before bloom, and once again around the forth week of flower..

Last edited:
FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

i like recommend cannazime or hygrozime, as far as micro go,, u can get u some earth juice micro blast,, ,,, or granulated azomite which you can top dress without risk of burning,, or kelp meal.. but your rainbow mix already has kelp meal inside,,, so i would go with the micro blast by earth juice ,, and i use once in veg, right before bloom, and once again around the forth week of flower..
Sweet I already had the earth juice in mind just wanted another opinion & I think I will go with the granulated azomite I don't need any more burning at all but how much cal mag should I be adding in the gallon of water I always water with a gallon of water ph at 6.5 & the run off is usually right around a half gallon

greenboot

greenboot

Sweet I already had the earth juice in mind just wanted another opinion & I think I will go with the granulated azomite I don't need any more burning at all but how much cal mag should I be adding in the gallon of water I always water with a gallon of water ph at 6.5 & the run off is usually right around a half gallon
1 teaspoon per gallon should do just fine..

Latest posts

Top Bottom